Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 25-29
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

1 review

on 11/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First BB cream I've ever liked. I'm usually a medium coverage foundation kinda girl but I saw a great review of this and got sucked in. I bought it online and didn't get to select which colour I could get so I think I got the medium to deep? Suits my NC30 skin beautifully. Not too pink or orange just a very neutralizing beige. Cancels out redness, smooths over pores and feels and looks like a moisturiser but with medium coverage. Does leave a moisturised glow finish which I lightly dust with a loose powder. I also wear my hourglass mineral primer with it because I'm oily combo and really nothing lasts more than 4 hours without this primer. I got all day with this BB cream. My skin looked flawless in the most natural possible way. I really can't compare this product to anything I own and I own ALOT of foundation and skincare. It is similar in texture to the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream but this is so much better and so is the wear time.
I can use fingers or brush to apply, both look outstanding. Natural enough for the day time and enough coverage for even the evening! A Must try for everyone I think.

Video Reviews & Tutorials