Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

4.3

on 6/6/2014 6:43:00 PM

I am OBSESSED with this product. I used to wear only Bare Minerals but it wouldn't stay on. Then I switched to Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and it did not have enough coverage for me...it was super shiny and worst of all gave me the worst break outs!! I switched over to Too Faced tinted moisturizer and it was pretty good. THEN I made the switch to Dr Jarts by suggestion from a friend. IT IS AMAZING!! It has great coverage, feels SOO smooth on my skin, wears all day, love love love. The only reason I took away a star is because it doesn't match my skin great now that it is the summer and my skin is a shade darker. I am still pretty fair as I don't tan great and it's still to light. Bummer...I love it for the summer though, it's my fav so far.

on 1/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

I have very fair skin, so I probably should have known better than to try and use a foundation that comes in a one size matches all color. At first when I put it on it matched pretty well and I was able to lighten up the color a bit with a face powder, but after a few minutes the cream oxidizes and darkens in color, leaving a prominent foundation line on the outer parts of my face. What a shame too since I liked the formula a lot.The cream felt really great on my skin, and it definitely moisturizes. Coverage is medium to light. Not recommended for fair skin though.

This is a truly fantastic product. It starts out a chalky gray/brown and then quickly melts into the skin, matching the shade and tone perfectly. The formula is rich and moisturizing, and I have yet to find a product that evens out my skin as effectively as this one does. A bit pricey at about $50 a pop a Sephora, but about the same as I was paying for my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and you're getting MUCH more bang for your buck. And SPF 45? Yes please!

I have tried a number of BB creams and they never looked right on my skin they turned me different colors this I first got as a sample in my Sephora 2012 Sun Safety kit. I threw it to the side having given up on BB creams but I was going on a tip figured try it no harm. I fell in love and bought the full size when I was on vacation my hunt for a skin base is over I love it everything right down to the pump packaging I will be getting rid of all my other foundations T/M BB creams this is my holy grail BB cream!

Video Reviews & Tutorials