Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

packaging
- from online pictures, the container looks like it would be bendy and soft, but it's hard plastic
- the pump squirts out the bb cream in short, rapid bursts. you have to be careful with it, or it will get all over the place
feel
- not greasy, but not really nice. it isn't irritating, but it doesn't have a soothing or comfortable feel to it. to me, it feels like some random mediocre bb cream from the drugstore
coverage/look
- the coverage is medium, but it actually makes my skin look not as nice as before, even though it covers blemishes and redness. i look more patchy and uneven with it, and honestly... it makes my skin feel dirtier :(
- finish is natural-shiny (matte, natural, shiny are the 3 categories from less shiny to more)
my skin type
- combination. normal everywhere except a bit oily in the t-zone and some dry patches and blemishes on the forehead. also i have sensitive skin and react poorly to most foundations/tinted moisturizers/bb creams.

This is a great medium between a BB cream and a foundation; it's not too heavy but not too sheer. Although when first applied, I found it was a little too dark, it blended nicely with my skin tone within a few hours. This never once broke me out, but I would definitely say that it's more suited for dryer to combination skin as I found the finish slightly dewy/shiny. I definitely needed a matte powder for this one. As far as packaging I looved how sturdy it was, great for traveling!

on 6/1/2013 7:49:00 PM

I like this product. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and as a redhead, I love that it has a high SPF! My one complaint and the reason that I would not repurchase it; I feel like it get's really shiny. I have dry skin and halfway through the day I feel super shiny and have to re-powder. Good- not great.

This is a super-creamy, natural product, that is WORTH EVERY PENNY. It's packaging is so nice, very expensive-looking, and I positively adore the pump! You only need a small amount, and it blends flawlessly into your skin, not sitting awkwardly on top like some face products do. It smells nice and feels refreshing, like a crisp, cool morning. I have no complaints about this product, and it seems to live up to the claims. This is probably the best BB Cream from Dr. Jart+

on 11/12/2012 5:07:00 PM

This is my FAVORITE BB cream I have EVER used. The packaging is neat it looks like you would squeeze the bottle to get product but instead once you take the cap off there is a pump. The bottle cap isn't very tightly on the bottle so it often falls off, but since the product is so well I can deal with it! The coverage is light but there is something about it that makes your skin look very nice. It doesn't make your skin break out which is something I have to have due to the fact I have sensitive skin. There is no scent either. Overall It is just a wonderful product.

Wonderful product, but its incredibly expensive. I bought it for, I think 38 dollars at sephora. Provides a great amount of coverage and it feels like your wearing nothing. Brightened my acne scars and definitely gave me a more even skin tone after using it for two weeks. I use the Philosophy Cleanser afterwards and it glides off like a charm. Dr. Jart is a renowned cosmetics company in Korea, but I feel like this product isn't as great as the ones they sell in Korea. However, one of the best ones they sell in the US