no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

9 years ago

Let me start by saying this is not a product for everyone and most of you will likely hate this and give it a 1. This product is for people that really like NARS and people that really like glitter. If you are no to both either of those you really want to pass on this product which, for what it is, is very expensive and only a product to add glitter to a look. Overall this is only to add glitter, not color. Being a NARS fan girl and not opposed to glitter, I find this a fun and interesting edition to my makeup collection. The pencil is limited edition at this time and I can't see that changing because of popular demand. Unlike the other soft touch pencils this is very soft and melty and has no pigment in the base. The glitter is the size you find in the second shade in the Silk Road duo and a citrine shade that I read as more golden that green. I like this for layering under shadows and as a liner. I do not have migration issues with it but I also use the NARS primer and generally set a powder shadow over it. It takes and basic powder shadow and gives it sparkle and shine. As a fan of Silk Road I love being able to add glitter to any look I would like. I do think the formula is very soft and you will go through it faster than other soft touch pencils per use. It looks really nice under Dogan and Exotic Dance (the new summer duos) and I like it on its own as well. The first day I had it I applied it under my eyes heavily as well as on the lids and used New Order as a blush (no I did not leave the house like that) and found that it had a nice Halloween fairy MU look so I know what I'm going as this year! Overall this is more an add on type pencil than a real shadow pencil. How it was not filed under the NARS Glitter Pencils, I'm not sure but having glitter in a clear base that is soft and blendable is a nice thing if that it what you are into and sometimes I am :)

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35