Maybelline Brush Blush- Seashell Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/1/2008 2:47:00 AM

i LOVE this stuff! if you pack the color on it can be used as a totally gorgeous blush, adn if you just use a little it really lights up your face!
im so sad its discontinued!!
:[

Love this color on fair skin. Looks natural. It's my go to blush that I use on my eyes a lot too. I keep trying to find a color similar to this since it's discontinued.

on 6/27/2006 1:24:00 PM

Too bad this blush is discontinued... I don't usually use Maybelline but a friend recommended this to me. It's discontinued so I got from a webiste with not many left. I must say I love this color, match very well with my pale skin. Only that the package is not very good and it's messy. But for the price it's hard to beat. Dont' understand why they discontinued the good things.....:(((

Great pink for PPP ladies like myself i'm a blue eyed redhead and when I put this blush on my blue eyes just pop , it is a little messier than I'd like and I'm not sure it lasts all day but i'd buy it again it's beautiful on :)

I wanted a true, cool toned, pink blush and decided to go the d/s route. I was very disappointed in this blush. The only good thing about it is the color in the pan. I am C3, yellow undertones (maybe b/c this is cool toned it did not look good?), brown eyes. This color does not show up well at all on me and in an attempt to make it show up by using a heavier hand at applying, the result I get is chalky looking cheeks. Definately not repurchasing or using again.

on 5/26/2004 2:21:00 PM

I rarely buy Maybelline, but decided to give their blush a try. Seashell Pink is just pink enough to give me a hint of color and look natural. Also, it isn't too reddish or coraly like most "rose" or other colors are. Would recommend, and I am a PPP.

Pink Bubbly and Seashell Pink are my favorites from the Brush Blush collection.Seashell is a soft,pastel pink (with a hint of dustiness ,maybe mauve?)that is very wearable without being "too cool" such as breeze by blush.
Absolutely perfect for ppp who likes cool colors.Very affordable it stays true all day.It is a much subdued version of Catalina.For fair ladies only as it will not show on medium or darker skintones.
Update:I deducted 1 lippie because it makes my skin break out but the color is lovely.One of their best blushes.

on 3/23/2004 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was my first blush. It's a really nice color for my fair skin, and lasts all day. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. If I'm not careful, I close the blush and some of the brush is sticking out of the container. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because someone said it looked like Danelion from Benefit but it is much light but still gives me the look I was going for. I apply a bit of Bonne Bells PinkRose shimmer berfore applying this. I apply it a bit all over my face but apply more to the cheek area I still apply my blush over it. Gives me a I am alive look which is what I was looking for.

on 12/9/2003 4:27:00 PM

One of those soft "fairy pinks" that make PPPs look like angels. I like the fact that it is light, but not muted with tan or gray.