NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.3

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 11/28/2013 10:27:00 PM

This foundation was a disappointment. All I can do is give this a huge NO. It made my skin oily, made my face feel heavy, and broke my face out. My mother uses this foundation and she seems to like it. If you are prone to acne, I would "nyx" this product. The concealer, however, is completely different!

on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM

I really didn't like this foundation. I bought it during Ulta's sale because I had seen photos of some people wearing it and it looked very nice. I have combination skin which will get a litle oily in the t-zone. It has a strange smell that I don't like and I could smell it on my face after. The coverage is just medium but still concealed nicely. I really liked how it made my skin look luminous but it didn't have good staying power at all! I felt like it had all wiped off around by t-zone by lunch time. I returned this foundation and I barely ever do that.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. This left my face looking chalky right off the bat, & after a few hours it had completely faded off and/or cracked in patches. For the record, I put this on my freshly washed & exfoliated face after following up with moisturizer AND Smashbox foundation primer. I had high hopes for this as a MUFE dupe, but it doesn't even come close. NYX is amazing at making high quality dupes, but this foundation is not one of their better ones. Don't waste your money.

on 2/1/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I remember reading reviews for this and running to a local store that sells some NYX products and couldn't find this on the shelf and asked the lady when they're getting it in and she said they won't be getting it. Oh the perks of being from South Africa.... fast forward a year or so and I finally had the opportunity as I got a Amazon gift card and first thing to come up was MAKE-UP of course and then this product came to mind and it was decided that i'd get it.For the price (if converted to my currency) it seemed like a bargain.

It arrived after 2 weeks and I was quite impressed by how slick the bottle is. It came with a pump and I have it in Soft Beige Color match was perfect! It was my first time buying foundation online so of course I was a bit terrified but match was good. Now on to the actual foundation...

The coverage wasn't so great for me. This was the first thing I noticed when applying. Note, I don't ever use my fingers/hands though to apply foundation. I either use a stippling brush or my beauty blender sponge. I had to go over my face three times to feel "okay" about my face. It seemed to blend smoothly though and wasn't difficult to work with. But to me the big letdown came with the finish. I hated it. I didn't like how it made my face look afterwards. I wouldn't say it made my face look dry but it just didn't have a "wow" finish like I'd get with some of my other foundations. Lasting power on this foundation also sucks. It starts to fade quickly and after a few hours it looks like I practically never put anything on it. In hot weather it also oxidized on my skin and my nose went really oily.

As for it's photogenic HD claims. I can't vouch for this. I didn't notice a particular difference. In fact I don't buy into all these hd claims. I've used a hd powder before and it made my face look far WORSE than better on camera. I wouldn't buy this again. It didn't work and for the hassle to get it for me it would be stupid to waste money on it again.

on 1/18/2013 10:01:00 AM

I am so freaking disappointed with this product. Mainly because Iīve been using the same foundation for over a year, the one from elf. Itīs actually better for me. I thought Iīd try something more expensive to see if I was missing out on anything and I saw so many great reviews I thougt itīd be legit.
My shade was sold out when I really needed a new foundation so I decided to go for the lightest one, which isnīt terrible, it blends pretty well into the skin.
My nose looks like a hot mess with this foundation, SO DRY.
Iīm not going to complain about coverage, which is very little, because I think these HD photogenic foundations are more about making the face reflect light or something.
I donīt think this works well with powders, it gets all muddy.
Most NYX products arenīt very pricey here in Iceland but this was a hard bite for me to swallow because it cost me around 40 dollars :(
Iīm still going to try and make it work!

on 12/19/2012 1:32:00 PM

Try as I may, this foundation does not appeal to me. First application, with a clean, moisturized, primed face, it sat very oily on my skin. Honestly, it was hardly bearable throughout the day. Much less the first 5 minutes I noticed, oily-irritation did not subside. I did apply concealer, because there wasn't enough coverage for my red cheeks, and new blemishes. It wore off quite quickly, and that actually didn't have to do with my typical 'must touch my face' contribution. Overall, this is not a repurchase for me. I will most likely experiment more with this foundation, and different techniques/combinations, but it won't be a staple to my make up kit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really liked this product and am so disappointed that I can't use it again. :( The lightest color is absolutely perfect for me. The packaging is a dream, I much prefer the pump to a bottle like Revlon's Colorstay (horrible). The coverage is just perfect for me as well, I would say that it's pretty heavy-duty without feeling heavy at all.
That being said, I believe this broke me out. After using I suddenly had all these breakouts on my cheeks and could not figure out what it was from; one by one I stopped using all of my products to try to isolate the culprit, and then eventually looked at the ingredients of this foundation. And I found that there is oil in it, which does make me upset... I may have continued using this foundation otherwise.
Also, though, when I applied it to my whole face I could easily see the blending marks and feel it on my skin like grease. I think it would be better for girls with dry skin.

on 10/26/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: looks really natural like skin (don't like foundation that looks like a mask). It blends well and has a light-medium(ish) coverage which I don't mind since I use concealer for problem areas. Does not break me out (which is amazing since most things do). I really love this foundation after i apply my skin looks very healthy and clear. I recently repurchased to use for my wedding day (looked good in photos but to light) The price is around 15.00$ to me which is not bad considering you are getting 1.24oz of product vs. most foundations that are 1.0oz (including MUFE HD which is $42!)

Cons: color range is terrible I get the lightest shade and have to add the tiniest amount of the Cargo tinted moisturizer that is alot of shades darker to match my skin tone which I don't mind because I think the mixture leaves an even better finish. The only other things that I dont really care for is that the packaging is opaque so you can't tell how much foundation you have left (& my Ulta is ALWAYS sold out) and sometimes the pump gets stuck. However this is a great foundation for everyday

on 8/26/2012 2:55:00 PM

Pros ~ great packaging, buildable coverage, dose NOT cause break outs, nice rang of colors, great concistancy, great staying power when used with primer!

Cons ~ I seriously can't think of one!!!

I have been using this for the last year! What can I say... Luv, Luv, Luv!! I use this foundation with the HD Studio Photo primer. I find you can get different levels of coverage depending on what you apply it with. Sponge = light/med and Brush = med/full. I use a brush and set it with the HD grinding powder. The biggest bonous for me is it does not cause breakouts! I have tried a lot of different lines... I the drugstore category this is the only one I will use! I really like the constancy of this foundation as well. It not to thick and it's not to runny. It's right in the middle which gives you plenty of time to work with it.

on 8/20/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

We just got a NYX rack at the beauty supply store I work at and I have been told I'm glowing by so many people after using this! I've tried it in combination with the primers.

Pros:
Does't make skin any oilier,
Smooth application,
Sheer but buildable, covers discoloration,
Gives a glowing look with a bit of sheer powder on top

Cons:
More like a TM with a single application,
Not as long lasting as I'd like.

Edit: I have a 50% discount, so this would be worth it for me to buy. However, there are better foundations for cheaper at the drugstore, especially Revlon CS Whipped and CG 3-in-1 for those of us blessed with oily skin.