NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an AMAZINGGG product, as everyone else on this page has mentioned. I use Soft Beige, because I'm fair but not pale. It blends SOO WELL, I noticed that right off the bat. It lasts for a very long time, considering I have VERY OILY SKIN. If your looking for an oil stopping foundation, this may not be the one for you, because I still needed powder, however it worked well with powder and I was fine! It gave my skin medium coverage which is perfect. Oddly, my skin has looked ten times better WITHOUT MAKEUP now then it ever has, even though this isnt geared towards helping acne. I had little acne marks and this seemingly took them away, I'm not sure why, but it's my miracle product. Go for it :)

on 6/25/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this foundation because HD foundation is usually great for flash photography, eg nights out! The positive reviews on here persuaded me to purchase, and I got the foundation dirt cheap on Ebay.

I bought it in shades 01 and 03. 01 is very pale which is suited to my skin tone, but it makes my face look ghostly in photos! If I mix it with 03 photos come out better but still a little sickly. This is NOT high definition foundation, it is reflective and therefore awful for photography.

At first the texture seemed fine but now that I use this foundation more often (my beloved L'Oreal True Match ran out) I've noticed that it comes out of the bottle in a lumpy, not very smooth consistency. I can't apply it with my Sigma Sigmax kabuki brushes because it is a weird, oily texture, so it looks streaky and is REALLY hard to build up. I tried it with my hands and it was the same. I always use with primer that has worked with other foundations.

Awful product, never buying ever again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after reading the glowing review on here. This is actually a decent foundation. For ref, I am an NC35 in PLW, Tawny in ELDW, 310 +330 in Rev CS. I have supremely oily skin and live in a hot and humid climate where on any given day the temp could reach to at least 38-40 degrees. I have an asian yellow undertone
Coverage: This gives a light and true medium coverage and buildable without being cakey. Building is not a problem as it stays somewhat satiny like and doesnt give the mask like effect. You can skip concealer with this, once you've built it up quite a bit. gives a satiny finish.
Shade: It has a good range of shade, but dont be fool by the shade number. I initially got this in Shade 4, thinking its darker than shade 3. But unfortunately i was mistaken. Shade four is lighter than shade 3. Shade 4 has a yellow undertone while shade 3 has a pinky undertone.Anyhow, shade 3 is a good match for me albeit having pinky undertone. Once blended, the undertone was not so obvious.
Texture: Texture isnt thick and isnt runny. Nicely done in the middle, spreads evenly and quite easy to blend and doesnt dry too quickly. Giving you time to blend in properly. I find applying this with fingers or F80 sigmax gives off the most airbrushed and full cover look.
Reaction: No break outs so far.
Wear time: This is the down fall/down side of this foundation. This is all round a great foundation but the wear time sucks. at least on my oily skin, by 3pm (applying it around 7 am), this would have started to disintegrate-meaning by the 8th hour all my acne scars are showing through like i didnt wear any foundation at all. In short, this probably would work so much better for someone with normal/dry skin. Oily skin, not so much..The good part is that it doesnt oxidize on me, stays true to color throughout the day.Doesnt control oil that well, have to blot on the 2nd third hour of wearing.
Packaging and Price: Packaging is nice, comes with a pump, and it dispenses just the right amount of product without being wasteful. Comes in a plastic bottle. Price is pretty expensive plus shipping for a drugstore product.

All in all a pretty decent foundation,would work much better for normal/dry skin...very oily gals should skip this...

on 10/26/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: looks really natural like skin (don't like foundation that looks like a mask). It blends well and has a light-medium(ish) coverage which I don't mind since I use concealer for problem areas. Does not break me out (which is amazing since most things do). I really love this foundation after i apply my skin looks very healthy and clear. I recently repurchased to use for my wedding day (looked good in photos but to light) The price is around 15.00$ to me which is not bad considering you are getting 1.24oz of product vs. most foundations that are 1.0oz (including MUFE HD which is $42!)

Cons: color range is terrible I get the lightest shade and have to add the tiniest amount of the Cargo tinted moisturizer that is alot of shades darker to match my skin tone which I don't mind because I think the mixture leaves an even better finish. The only other things that I dont really care for is that the packaging is opaque so you can't tell how much foundation you have left (& my Ulta is ALWAYS sold out) and sometimes the pump gets stuck. However this is a great foundation for everyday