NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.0

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 6/20/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much. I have blackheads on my nose which rise a bit higher then the rest of my skin (so annoying and embarrassing) But this foundation literally BLURS them from focus. I was driving in my car on a sunny day, and looked at myself in my car mirror, and WOW, I glowed, and my skin really did look blurred, in an airbrushed form. I never had any foundation look this way on my skin before (and i've tried many) The coverage is light to medium, I wouldn't say it covers dark circles, spots, or blemishes, but I use a concealer so it's ok. It has a floral smell to it that doesn't bother me. I really LOVE this foundation and i'm actually saving it for special occasions and dates. :) Only issue I have with it is the packaging - it is a bit cheap. The entire thing is plastic, and my pump got stuck a few times, but I'll deal with it. The product is great. The price is about $15 dollars i believe, but I got mine for $10. WORTH IT.

on 7/23/2012 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i love this foundation, it gives you a radiant glow and looks like a second skin, and even lasts pretty well too! i set it with the nyx hd powder foundation for a little extra coverage since it is pretty light coverage. only reason i didn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the lightest shade is a bit too pink for me,but the nyx powder i use over it is pretty yellow so it balances it out.

As for it being flash friendly, i don't think so. since it has light reflecting particles, while it makes your face look luminous,also reflects flash (as most foundations do). But for HD film or outdoor/non flash photography i would highly recommend it especially for the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One word: Horrible!! Just plain horrble. This foundation does not work for my skin at all. It looks beyond cakey and patchy. Also within a few minutes the color oxidizes like crazy. Waste of money for me :-(((

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hate this as a foundation. It might be better as a tinted moisturizer but I have never used one so I wouldn't be a good judge. It can't cover my red blotches is my main complaint. I have NO acne whatsoever, just red blotches and dark marks and it can't cover that either.