NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

2.3

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM

I really didn't like this foundation. I bought it during Ulta's sale because I had seen photos of some people wearing it and it looked very nice. I have combination skin which will get a litle oily in the t-zone. It has a strange smell that I don't like and I could smell it on my face after. The coverage is just medium but still concealed nicely. I really liked how it made my skin look luminous but it didn't have good staying power at all! I felt like it had all wiped off around by t-zone by lunch time. I returned this foundation and I barely ever do that.

UPDATE: I have given these away, attributing it to my age, perhaps. I am finding that the products with less coverage are better on me now. These are just incredibly too thick, in addition to the color range. I still like NYX for shadows and blushes. They are the best for the money!

These are just mask-like. Way too thick.

I wanted to like this product so much that I ended up buying two shades to match my skin. Even though, I have to give these away. They don't make anything for light, light skin. I have tried time and time again. I am a big fan of NYX, and I love all of their other products! I just think that they might do a better job in the future of matching skin. I am not a difficult customer, but I do think that they could do better between Kabuki and Jaundice.

Revlon and Almay, who have made the most amazing foundations for my skin (mass-marking, and no animal testing, just like NYX), discontinuing their products just astound me.

2nd Update: Just threw them away.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Nc25 in Mac - 04 is my exact match in Nyx hd foundation. Love it!!! So flawless and lightweight. Blends right into my skin I use a stippling brush!

Amazing foundation for 15$ !