NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Other
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM

I really didn't like this foundation. I bought it during Ulta's sale because I had seen photos of some people wearing it and it looked very nice. I have combination skin which will get a litle oily in the t-zone. It has a strange smell that I don't like and I could smell it on my face after. The coverage is just medium but still concealed nicely. I really liked how it made my skin look luminous but it didn't have good staying power at all! I felt like it had all wiped off around by t-zone by lunch time. I returned this foundation and I barely ever do that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I was pretty committed to my Smashbox 15-hour but have a hard time putting the expensive stuff on when I know I'm just running to the grocery store or something. I read the positive reviews here and decided to just get it and am so glad I did. I bought this several months ago and have almost completely stopped wearing the Smashbox 15-hour - this NYX really is a lot better! I am NC25-NC30 and wear Sand Beige. The coverage is amazing - I apply with a damp sponge and can layer the results if I need to. The consistency is very spreadable but the coverage on my acne scars and hyperpigmentation is like that of a traditional foundation. My skin really does look nicer in photography, too - very smooth and even. When I get a new ULTA coupon I will likely go buy a 2nd, and possibly a 3rd, bottle.