NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

2.7

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my new and favorite foundation! It has great coverage (I only need light-medium coverage) and usually lasts a whole 8 hour work day. I set this foundation with NYX Matte Powder Foundation and it gives me a flawless finish. I usually only need about 1/2-1 pump. I hope NYX never discontinues this line of HD foundation, it's amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hate this as a foundation. It might be better as a tinted moisturizer but I have never used one so I wouldn't be a good judge. It can't cover my red blotches is my main complaint. I have NO acne whatsoever, just red blotches and dark marks and it can't cover that either.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I loved how this foundation made my face look, it's not full coverage by any means and it smells really weird (plastic-y?!) but I see why it's an HD foundation. It's also the best match foundation I've ever found (I got number 07, am around an NC45)............. But it broke me out :( even using a primer, etc. no-go, will return to Ulta!