NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.9

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 4/29/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this foundation! My HG foundation is Nars Sheer Glow in Syracuse but at $42 a pop and no pump I found myself looking for a cheaper replacement. Its not exactly the same but I love it none the less! The coverage is medium but very buildable on me. There is no SPF so it photographs just lovely. There are no shimmers yet it gives my skin a dewy look which is what I love about my Nars. The best part is it comes with a pump!

I got it from Ulta. The cost is normally $14.99 however, they had a buy one get one 50%off sale & I had a coupon for $3.50 off. I picked up 2 bottles (1.26 oz each btw) in the shade natural beige 06 for $20!! It matches perfectly! I tried Revlon Photoready...I looked like a glittery HOT MESS and NONE of the colors worked for my shade. I am an NC42 and sometimes NC44 for reference. Ladies (and some of my fashionable guys) don't sleep on this one! It's definitely a keeper ;-)

The shade range on this foundation can be improved. Also, the foundation tends to look a little too dewy without setting with a matte powder. That being said, the foundation really is beautiful. It is absolutely high def makeup. I personally like the way this photographs better than the mufe high def foundation ive tried in the past. Trust me, set with a powder that also provides a little bit of coverage too. It will make the foundation full coverage and keep it from looking oily. It doesn't have any sunscreen so it won't make you look like a ghost in photos. Definitely recommend! I just don't think it should get five stars because of the poor shade range. I can only wear my color,shade two at certain times of the year.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my new and favorite foundation! It has great coverage (I only need light-medium coverage) and usually lasts a whole 8 hour work day. I set this foundation with NYX Matte Powder Foundation and it gives me a flawless finish. I usually only need about 1/2-1 pump. I hope NYX never discontinues this line of HD foundation, it's amazing!

on 3/29/2012 11:56:00 AM

I don't usually wear foundation due to the thick feeling, but I have a lot of redness and uneveness in my skin tone. I heard that this foundation had a lightweight feel so I decided to try it out and I'm super happy I did. This stuff feels as light as a tinted moisturizer but with more coverage. The Nude 01 shade matches my skin perfectly! It evens out my skin and hides any minor acne I have. It leaves my face with a little bit of that dewy look that I love! I don't use any powder on top. I sweat a little bit at work and this stuff stays in place all day.

on 12/24/2011 4:53:00 PM

i bought this in sand beige, and it works well, although it is a tad bit too dark for me..so i will go a shade lighter next time. my only complaint is it is only sold online so you cant color match. it covers well and looks excellent in pictures.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation. It has decent medium coverage, but it can be built up for a more full coverage look. The formulation is light and so far I really like it for summer. The wear is alright, I think I wore it for 8-ish hours before it was gone. This foundation actually looks really good in photos with flash as opposed to other drug store foundations that claim to be HD or Photoready. I purchased the color HD02 Soft Beige. I'm an NC15-NW15, Colorstay buff, Laura Mercier Rose Ivory. The shade is definitely not the right shade. It is probably a full shade darker than my skin, and it is orangey. I was very upset when I first swatched the shade on my hand and then compared it to colorstay because the difference was bad. However, after applying to my face and blending into my neck a bit it looked fine. It made me look at bit peppier, my dull pale skin can make me look dead sometimes. Next time I will probably go with the lightest shade, because it would be a better match.

There is so much to say about this foundation. I wanted this foundation because i hate spf in my foundation, i find it useless just apply a cream or sunscreen with spf under cause the spf in makeup doesn't help that much. Moreover, I take a lot of pictures and i hate that ghostly white look. So i decided to buy this. I am an NC 30 and i get this in medium, but it was way too orange for me. and the shade below was pinkish and too light for me. So whatever i bought medium because i would take pictures in night and you can't see the orange-ness in the night.

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it is medium to slightly full coverage. I even used this as concealer and it looks flawless. I do need concealer just to give a bit coverage. The finish is nice. I loved everything about this foundation, well except the color selection.

ANYWAYS. so why did i rate it so low ?
I DONT have sensitive skin and after the first application, in five minutes i had bumps all over my face. I was allergic to one of their ingredients and its so strange because i never had a problem with foundation before and this is my first foundation that gave me a huge allergic reaction. It's been two days since i tried it on and the bumps are still there.

SO moral of the story is, if you have sensitive or slightly sensitive skin, stay AWAY because if you do try it and get an allergic reaction, i'll be like i told you so. Moreover, even if you don't have sensitive skin like i do just be careful with this.

I guess this foundation was too good to be true. We weren't meant to be and i guess i can't use. I'm mad cause i actually liked this foundation :[

ALSO, if you live in queens new york city you can buy this foundation in jackson heights, a store called optima beauty store. they have the whole nyx line. Just felt like saying that because not everyone can buy nyx products on the internet.