NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 5/12/2013 12:40:00 AM

Pleasantly surprised by this product. It provided great coverage and stayed all day. Applied over primer and set with mineral powder. Will definitely purchase again.

on 10/26/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: looks really natural like skin (don't like foundation that looks like a mask). It blends well and has a light-medium(ish) coverage which I don't mind since I use concealer for problem areas. Does not break me out (which is amazing since most things do). I really love this foundation after i apply my skin looks very healthy and clear. I recently repurchased to use for my wedding day (looked good in photos but to light) The price is around 15.00$ to me which is not bad considering you are getting 1.24oz of product vs. most foundations that are 1.0oz (including MUFE HD which is $42!)

Cons: color range is terrible I get the lightest shade and have to add the tiniest amount of the Cargo tinted moisturizer that is alot of shades darker to match my skin tone which I don't mind because I think the mixture leaves an even better finish. The only other things that I dont really care for is that the packaging is opaque so you can't tell how much foundation you have left (& my Ulta is ALWAYS sold out) and sometimes the pump gets stuck. However this is a great foundation for everyday

on 8/26/2012 2:55:00 PM

Pros ~ great packaging, buildable coverage, dose NOT cause break outs, nice rang of colors, great concistancy, great staying power when used with primer!

Cons ~ I seriously can't think of one!!!

I have been using this for the last year! What can I say... Luv, Luv, Luv!! I use this foundation with the HD Studio Photo primer. I find you can get different levels of coverage depending on what you apply it with. Sponge = light/med and Brush = med/full. I use a brush and set it with the HD grinding powder. The biggest bonous for me is it does not cause breakouts! I have tried a lot of different lines... I the drugstore category this is the only one I will use! I really like the constancy of this foundation as well. It not to thick and it's not to runny. It's right in the middle which gives you plenty of time to work with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I was pretty committed to my Smashbox 15-hour but have a hard time putting the expensive stuff on when I know I'm just running to the grocery store or something. I read the positive reviews here and decided to just get it and am so glad I did. I bought this several months ago and have almost completely stopped wearing the Smashbox 15-hour - this NYX really is a lot better! I am NC25-NC30 and wear Sand Beige. The coverage is amazing - I apply with a damp sponge and can layer the results if I need to. The consistency is very spreadable but the coverage on my acne scars and hyperpigmentation is like that of a traditional foundation. My skin really does look nicer in photography, too - very smooth and even. When I get a new ULTA coupon I will likely go buy a 2nd, and possibly a 3rd, bottle.

on 7/4/2012 3:47:00 AM

Oh my gosh! I honestly cannot believe how great this foundation is. I purchased it on a bit of a whim during my most recent trip to the grocery store. And I really was not expecting much from it, but woah was I wrong.

I'll start out by saying that I was previosuly using Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin. I feel like I have always had a love/hate relationship with that foundation. I love the coverage...but I hate the feeling. Love the staying power...but hate how it looks absolutely terrible on ANY patch of dry skin, and it doesnt matter how well I exfoliated/moisturized, it's as if it went out of its way to find my dry spots and just cling to them. I loved how it did not break me out...but hated how the lightest shade available was still a little too dark for my skin. I could never just throw it on and go...no it needed careful blending. Even when I mixed it with my moisturizer it still did not match my skin any better. Also I found that despite my lightest application, I could never get Colorstay to really just blend in perfectly or give me that naturally flawless look, no matter what you could always just tell it was there.

Now on to the NYX foundation. My goodness, SO much better than Colorstay. It is so light. I mean honest I could plaster on multiple coats of this stuff, and it would probably still feel just absolutely wieghtless. It blends in BEAUTIFULLY, I never have to worry about my face looking like a different color than my neck. I dont have to work to blend this foundation in, as soon as I put it on i can just quickly rub it in without trying or being careful and it looks great. And finally I have found a foundation thats matches my skin PERFECTLY! I purchased the lightest shade (Nude) and it is just dead on for my skin, finally a brand has come out with a shade for us fair skinned ladies that does not come off looking orange or ashy. The coverage is great, Its not as strong as Colorstay, but it is very buildable. I find that with two pumps I am totally satisfied with the coverage. Two pumps covers most of my acne scars and discoloration. You will have to go in with concealer for any active acne or really dark scarring but you need to to that with any foundation really, even with Colorstay. One pump I find is all I need for a good evening out of my skin tone for days when I want to wear minimal makeup but still look fresh and pretty. It really brightens my face up and just makes it look so soft, almost airbrushed I find. As for the longevity of this product, It does not last as long as Colorstay, but I dont find that to be an issue, I get 6-8 hours of wear without touchups from this foundation before it starts to really wear down on me. Usually I just make sure to blot my nose with either a tissue or a blotting paper when I notice shine, maybe add a little powder and im good to go. It doesnt need constant touch ups, perhaps one or two throughout a long day. It holds up really well I find. I alway set this foundation with a good amount of powder, I believe that helps the staying power of it. I have fairly oily skin so powder is always needed for me with any foundation. if your skin is normal or dry, than my guess is that this foundation would work great for you even without powder and probably still last quite a while, but for us oily skinned ladies, use powder, because again with any foundation if you have oily skin, your going to need powder. AND the best part! It does NOT make me break out! In fact I think it MIGHT be helping my skin...ive noticed less acne in the past two weeks that I have been using this foundation, Its like is been healing quicker or somthing...im not too sure what is causing this, wether its the foundation or if my skin is just behaving itself, but either way this product has NOT caused me any breakouts or clogged pores. Plus it has a fantastic pump, finally, a pump from a good drugstore foundation. It is a very controlable pump as well. I quite enjoy the packaging. And it photgraphs beautifully, my skin never looks washed out, it just looks soft and and perfect.

I just love this foundation, I really dont understand why more people are not raving about it, Its a low cost foundation with a high end preformance. My guess is that because it is a NYX product, that because its drugstore that people are overlooking it and assuming that it wont work well. Try it out ladies, seriously, It is a fabulous foundation and I hope that NYX continues to sell it because I will be crushed if it gets discontinued.

on 6/20/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much. I have blackheads on my nose which rise a bit higher then the rest of my skin (so annoying and embarrassing) But this foundation literally BLURS them from focus. I was driving in my car on a sunny day, and looked at myself in my car mirror, and WOW, I glowed, and my skin really did look blurred, in an airbrushed form. I never had any foundation look this way on my skin before (and i've tried many) The coverage is light to medium, I wouldn't say it covers dark circles, spots, or blemishes, but I use a concealer so it's ok. It has a floral smell to it that doesn't bother me. I really LOVE this foundation and i'm actually saving it for special occasions and dates. :) Only issue I have with it is the packaging - it is a bit cheap. The entire thing is plastic, and my pump got stuck a few times, but I'll deal with it. The product is great. The price is about $15 dollars i believe, but I got mine for $10. WORTH IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an AMAZINGGG product, as everyone else on this page has mentioned. I use Soft Beige, because I'm fair but not pale. It blends SOO WELL, I noticed that right off the bat. It lasts for a very long time, considering I have VERY OILY SKIN. If your looking for an oil stopping foundation, this may not be the one for you, because I still needed powder, however it worked well with powder and I was fine! It gave my skin medium coverage which is perfect. Oddly, my skin has looked ten times better WITHOUT MAKEUP now then it ever has, even though this isnt geared towards helping acne. I had little acne marks and this seemingly took them away, I'm not sure why, but it's my miracle product. Go for it :)

on 4/29/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this foundation! My HG foundation is Nars Sheer Glow in Syracuse but at $42 a pop and no pump I found myself looking for a cheaper replacement. Its not exactly the same but I love it none the less! The coverage is medium but very buildable on me. There is no SPF so it photographs just lovely. There are no shimmers yet it gives my skin a dewy look which is what I love about my Nars. The best part is it comes with a pump!

I got it from Ulta. The cost is normally $14.99 however, they had a buy one get one 50%off sale & I had a coupon for $3.50 off. I picked up 2 bottles (1.26 oz each btw) in the shade natural beige 06 for $20!! It matches perfectly! I tried Revlon Photoready...I looked like a glittery HOT MESS and NONE of the colors worked for my shade. I am an NC42 and sometimes NC44 for reference. Ladies (and some of my fashionable guys) don't sleep on this one! It's definitely a keeper ;-)

THIS HD FOUNDATION IS THE BEST! for 3 years ive been using maybelline gel foundation and i wanted to try revlon photoready because of the coverage but it was so expensive so i bought this and it waaaaas soooo BEAUTIFUL! the shade i bought was a bit darker so what i do is to top it off with press powder and it is so lovely. HIGHLY recommended. i have oily skin, acne prone large pores, white heads, you name it! but this was the best full coverage for me. i still use my gel foundation from maybelline because its so light and natural but this nyx is just the thing! i hoped i helped. in te philippnes it just costs around 650 pesos compare to revlon of 900+++ pesos.

on 4/9/2012 8:36:00 PM

Ulta had 40% off of NYX cosmetics this weekend, so I picked up this foundation for around $8 (which is amazing in my opinion). I chose color 03 in Natural. Right now, I am a little tanner than usual, and this seriously matches my complexion perfectly. Not too yellow, pink, or whatever other color could possibly be a base. It really is perfect. If you are looking for a foundation that covers everything and is thick/heavy, then this is not the foundation for you. However, I only need light/medium coverage. This foundation is perfect for that. I spread it on with my fingers and it perfectly evens out my skin tone and leaves my skin appearing dewy and moist. It lets some of my natural freckles I get from the sun come through slightly, so my face looks natural; not like I pancaked on a ton of foundation which just always looks awful in my opinion. I do have oily skin, and this doesn't do anything for that, so unfortunately I will need to keep my powder compact on me for about 4 hours later when I start to see shine. However, this is inevitable with any foundation if you have oily skin. I was going to buy Makeup Forever HD foundation, and I am not comparing the two since I have never tried Makeup Forever's foundation. But for the price, I'll continue buying NYX. If something happens to it, I won't cry over $8. I would cry, however, if something happened to a $40 Makeup Forever foundation.