NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 9/18/2013 10:43:00 AM

It makes me breakout!!!! First time i purchased it, it looks good on me. A good coverage for a drugstore product. BUT when i used as a daily foundation routine, slowly, acnes poppin out. I'm not recommend this to you who have a sensitive skin

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What a disappointment! I always buy the NYX primers and I love them, but the foundation is horrible. It felt way too oily, I was looking for something nice and matte but this make my skin so shiny and gross looking. The coverage wasn't anything special either.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One word: Horrible!! Just plain horrble. This foundation does not work for my skin at all. It looks beyond cakey and patchy. Also within a few minutes the color oxidizes like crazy. Waste of money for me :-(((

on 6/25/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this foundation because HD foundation is usually great for flash photography, eg nights out! The positive reviews on here persuaded me to purchase, and I got the foundation dirt cheap on Ebay.

I bought it in shades 01 and 03. 01 is very pale which is suited to my skin tone, but it makes my face look ghostly in photos! If I mix it with 03 photos come out better but still a little sickly. This is NOT high definition foundation, it is reflective and therefore awful for photography.

At first the texture seemed fine but now that I use this foundation more often (my beloved L'Oreal True Match ran out) I've noticed that it comes out of the bottle in a lumpy, not very smooth consistency. I can't apply it with my Sigma Sigmax kabuki brushes because it is a weird, oily texture, so it looks streaky and is REALLY hard to build up. I tried it with my hands and it was the same. I always use with primer that has worked with other foundations.

Awful product, never buying ever again.

UPDATE: I have given these away, attributing it to my age, perhaps. I am finding that the products with less coverage are better on me now. These are just incredibly too thick, in addition to the color range. I still like NYX for shadows and blushes. They are the best for the money!

These are just mask-like. Way too thick.

I wanted to like this product so much that I ended up buying two shades to match my skin. Even though, I have to give these away. They don't make anything for light, light skin. I have tried time and time again. I am a big fan of NYX, and I love all of their other products! I just think that they might do a better job in the future of matching skin. I am not a difficult customer, but I do think that they could do better between Kabuki and Jaundice.

Revlon and Almay, who have made the most amazing foundations for my skin (mass-marking, and no animal testing, just like NYX), discontinuing their products just astound me.

2nd Update: Just threw them away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Combo skinned, NC25. Sand beige was a good match. Application was easy and glided well. Fresh application looked nice. But oop - not three hours later was this already starting to cake on me and oxidize as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hate this as a foundation. It might be better as a tinted moisturizer but I have never used one so I wouldn't be a good judge. It can't cover my red blotches is my main complaint. I have NO acne whatsoever, just red blotches and dark marks and it can't cover that either.

I did not like this foundation too much. I really wanted to, because I was looking for a foundation without SPF as I find SPF often dries out the skin and looks strange in photos.
I don't really have anything positive to say about this foundation - it was super sheer, which to me, defeats the purpose of a foundation all together.

To me, it seems more like a tinted moisturizer that barely covers anything.
To make matters worse, the price is a bit much for a drugstore foundation. At $20 Canadian, I expected a lot more.
It's going straight back to Target

on 11/28/2013 10:27:00 PM

This foundation was a disappointment. All I can do is give this a huge NO. It made my skin oily, made my face feel heavy, and broke my face out. My mother uses this foundation and she seems to like it. If you are prone to acne, I would "nyx" this product. The concealer, however, is completely different!

on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM

I really didn't like this foundation. I bought it during Ulta's sale because I had seen photos of some people wearing it and it looked very nice. I have combination skin which will get a litle oily in the t-zone. It has a strange smell that I don't like and I could smell it on my face after. The coverage is just medium but still concealed nicely. I really liked how it made my skin look luminous but it didn't have good staying power at all! I felt like it had all wiped off around by t-zone by lunch time. I returned this foundation and I barely ever do that.