NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

1 review

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 4/29/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this foundation! My HG foundation is Nars Sheer Glow in Syracuse but at $42 a pop and no pump I found myself looking for a cheaper replacement. Its not exactly the same but I love it none the less! The coverage is medium but very buildable on me. There is no SPF so it photographs just lovely. There are no shimmers yet it gives my skin a dewy look which is what I love about my Nars. The best part is it comes with a pump!

I got it from Ulta. The cost is normally $14.99 however, they had a buy one get one 50%off sale & I had a coupon for $3.50 off. I picked up 2 bottles (1.26 oz each btw) in the shade natural beige 06 for $20!! It matches perfectly! I tried Revlon Photoready...I looked like a glittery HOT MESS and NONE of the colors worked for my shade. I am an NC42 and sometimes NC44 for reference. Ladies (and some of my fashionable guys) don't sleep on this one! It's definitely a keeper ;-)