NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 25-29
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 3/29/2012 11:56:00 AM

I don't usually wear foundation due to the thick feeling, but I have a lot of redness and uneveness in my skin tone. I heard that this foundation had a lightweight feel so I decided to try it out and I'm super happy I did. This stuff feels as light as a tinted moisturizer but with more coverage. The Nude 01 shade matches my skin perfectly! It evens out my skin and hides any minor acne I have. It leaves my face with a little bit of that dewy look that I love! I don't use any powder on top. I sweat a little bit at work and this stuff stays in place all day.

on 12/24/2011 4:53:00 PM

i bought this in sand beige, and it works well, although it is a tad bit too dark for me..so i will go a shade lighter next time. my only complaint is it is only sold online so you cant color match. it covers well and looks excellent in pictures.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation. It has decent medium coverage, but it can be built up for a more full coverage look. The formulation is light and so far I really like it for summer. The wear is alright, I think I wore it for 8-ish hours before it was gone. This foundation actually looks really good in photos with flash as opposed to other drug store foundations that claim to be HD or Photoready. I purchased the color HD02 Soft Beige. I'm an NC15-NW15, Colorstay buff, Laura Mercier Rose Ivory. The shade is definitely not the right shade. It is probably a full shade darker than my skin, and it is orangey. I was very upset when I first swatched the shade on my hand and then compared it to colorstay because the difference was bad. However, after applying to my face and blending into my neck a bit it looked fine. It made me look at bit peppier, my dull pale skin can make me look dead sometimes. Next time I will probably go with the lightest shade, because it would be a better match.