NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

2.0

1 review

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

There is so much to say about this foundation. I wanted this foundation because i hate spf in my foundation, i find it useless just apply a cream or sunscreen with spf under cause the spf in makeup doesn't help that much. Moreover, I take a lot of pictures and i hate that ghostly white look. So i decided to buy this. I am an NC 30 and i get this in medium, but it was way too orange for me. and the shade below was pinkish and too light for me. So whatever i bought medium because i would take pictures in night and you can't see the orange-ness in the night.

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it is medium to slightly full coverage. I even used this as concealer and it looks flawless. I do need concealer just to give a bit coverage. The finish is nice. I loved everything about this foundation, well except the color selection.

ANYWAYS. so why did i rate it so low ?
I DONT have sensitive skin and after the first application, in five minutes i had bumps all over my face. I was allergic to one of their ingredients and its so strange because i never had a problem with foundation before and this is my first foundation that gave me a huge allergic reaction. It's been two days since i tried it on and the bumps are still there.

SO moral of the story is, if you have sensitive or slightly sensitive skin, stay AWAY because if you do try it and get an allergic reaction, i'll be like i told you so. Moreover, even if you don't have sensitive skin like i do just be careful with this.

I guess this foundation was too good to be true. We weren't meant to be and i guess i can't use. I'm mad cause i actually liked this foundation :[

ALSO, if you live in queens new york city you can buy this foundation in jackson heights, a store called optima beauty store. they have the whole nyx line. Just felt like saying that because not everyone can buy nyx products on the internet.