Plantlife - Lemongrass Aromatherapy Herbal Soap

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very good for dry skin!!! That review goes for all the Plantlife aromatherapy herbal soaps. I've probably had most of the scents, they all smell really nice and natural. But the real reason why I only use Plantlife soap for my body and hands is that it doesn't dry out my skin! Most other soap bars and shower gels and creams (even the ones that are suppose to be natural or organic) will dry out my skin so bad that it makes it itch, especially upper arms and lower legs. I'm not so good in using body moisturisers regulary, most mornings just jumping in and out of shower and run out of the door to work, with Plantlife soap bars my skin feels nice and soft. Also using only this soap for my hands. Due to my type of work I have to wash my hands at least 50 times a day, everything else leave the skin of my hands almost a size too small and flaky at the back of my hands and between my fingers. Even when using hand cream several times a day. These soap bars do not. That soap for me is a god send, can not praise it enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only got a small sample bar of this soap but I'm going to get the full sized and try the other scents too.

This smells so good! Such a strong lemon scent that lingers on the skin a good while.

I love that its got all natural ingredients but being gluten free is also great, biggest selling point for me! I'm severely gluten intolerant and am only buying gluten free body care from here on in.

Such a nice find! The grapefruit smells very good too, the lemon seems the strongest scent. So often I love a fragrance in a soap or body wash but its gone when you wash it off. Not this, a bright sunny scent for summer.

I've only used it for hand washing thus far and it doesn't seem to have made my dry skin drier. My hands feel nice and soft.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

If you suffer from body breakouts, I cannot recommend this soap enough. Plantlife is a wonderful, all natural company and I buy all of my essential oils from them. We tried the Lemongrass soap in my house for body acne, and it was a God-send. It works really well to heal and prevent and it smells wonderful. This deserves ten lippies!!!