MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

on 2/14/2016 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I am a mac nc40. I use this to bronze up my face. I love it.

This is my go to bronzer. I even use for contouring. It's my Holy Grail.

I have had this same pan for 2 years & I use it almost every time I wear makeup (I recently got KVD contour palette but I still use to blend & give me color) so this lasts foreverrr. I can use this when I turn NC40 during the summer & NC35 throughout the rest of the year. Its very easy to blend. I even got my sister, bff, & neighbor to use it because they always ask what's the color on my cheeks lol.

It does look like a light orangy color but on my skin I build it up a little & it looks like I have color, I love it. I have no complaints!

To Read all 46 Reviews, Login or Join

Love! I'm an NC25, and I think this really warms up my face and makes me look tanned and glowing :) only criticism is that it is easy to apply too much and look orange but definitely would buy again

on 9/26/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I should have reviewed this bronzer a long time ago, I've neglected to appreciate it's awesomeness! I'm fair skinned so have to be careful with bronzers and I've gone through a mountain of them. MAC 'Give Me Sun' is the one I keep going back to again and again.

It looks a strange yellow/ orange in the pan, but the secret is in the application. I use a medium powder brush and with a light hand sweep it over my forehead, temples, under cheekbones and chin. Then I blend it more, adding a tiny bit more bronzer to the brush if needed. It gives such a beautiful subtle but warm glow to my face, and I look more ' alive' . No sparkles or shiny stuff in this.....just a soft glow, I love it!
Expensive....but I've had mine 12 months and not even halfway used up yet!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this bronzer it's a must have it warms the skin up nicely but caution it can look orange on fair skin if applied heavily but it looks beautiful if applied right on all skintones. I especially love it because i have oily skin and have never found a good powder bronzer until this one. I also love how long lasting it is and it won't fade or get cakey. i have also found it super easy to blend so you won't be left with harsh lines. I can't recommend this product enough it is truely an amazing bronzer like all mac products you pay for the amazing quality and pigmenation.

I absolutely live for this bronzer! I use it to primarily blend out my contour and add warmth to my face, it absolutely blends like a dream, like butter even. I was afraid to use it because it looks orange-y on the pan but with a light hand, this is the best bronzer I have ever got my hands on and I dont think i'll ever look back. Definitely my HG!!!! <3

I have an extensive collection of Mac products and this is one i don't like. I have an olive skin tone. This product is too light and comes out too orange.

on 3/26/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like many others I was intimidated when I first swatch Give Me Sun and thought it was going to be way to orange and muddy. I bit the bullet and purchased it and it's become my HG bronze. Im NW20 with freckles and red hair so bronzes have to be just right for it to look natural on my skin. I use the It Cosmetics Stippling Brush which is rather big. With a light hand I buff this anywhere the sun would natural hit and it's me a beautiful warmth with a slight glow. If you go in with a heavy amount and start slapping it on it will 100% look orange. This has become my HG bronze.Ive own this for about 2 years and still haven't dented the dome. Since I need such a light amount I foresee it lasting a very long Time.

on 3/18/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this bronzer! I'm an NC40 and this gives me a very natural tanned glow. I can see this complementing my MSF Gold Deposit highlighter really nicely. I think this bronzer is better suited for warm skintones. I docked one lippie because this is so expensive! Other than that, it's perfect and I'd repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 10:52:00 PM

when i purchased this i was worried that it was going to be veeeeerrrry orange.. with a light hand its great its blends out well and seems to last... but beware if u have a heavy hand it will look muddy and to orange... prob might buy again in the future but would lime to try other products first