MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

3.9

on 11/13/2017 2:02:00 PM

I bought this product because I heard amazing things about it but it does seems too orange for me. I did drop it a week after purchase and the mirror shattered so I'll keep using it. The product does blend very well so i suggest you try it in store before purchasing. I purchased mine at Macy's and they have a sale going on, buy $50 save $10 or buy $100 save $20

on 7/7/2017 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a NW20 skin type and this is gorgeous! I brought this because of the hype on YouTube and because a certain Jaclyn Hill said that NW20 types can just about get away with using this. The shade is a gorgeous light peachy shade that can look a bit orangey if you go heavy handed. I take a large real techniques powder brush and I lightly tap in the powder a couple of times. I then carefully bronze/contour my forehead, cheekbones and jawline. I love the colour of this on my skin and I love when i bronze with it, my cheekbones look contoured. It is very pigmented and blends very smoothly. Only once did I look borderline oompa lumpa-ish so you do need to go in with a light hand. Overall, I love how the bronzer makes my pale skin a bit more bronze and summer ready! I feel that this is worth the money as not only does it look luxurious, it's looks stunning on the skin. I don't recommend it for porcelain skin types however.

on 7/2/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC30 or C4 in MAC's vocabulary. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but this looked orange on me no matter how I used it. It is orange in the container and looks orange on the face too so I am not sure how it can work for some. It is more expensive than my favorite MAC matte bronzer which doesn't make sense at all.

on 5/28/2017 3:55:00 PM

Love this bronzer but it does make me look quite orange, I don't have fair skin but it still can pull orange!
Lovely texture bronzer, you will need to use this with a light hand though!

on 2/14/2016 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I am a mac nc40. I use this to bronze up my face. I love it.

This is my go to bronzer. I even use for contouring. It's my Holy Grail.

I have had this same pan for 2 years & I use it almost every time I wear makeup (I recently got KVD contour palette but I still use to blend & give me color) so this lasts foreverrr. I can use this when I turn NC40 during the summer & NC35 throughout the rest of the year. Its very easy to blend. I even got my sister, bff, & neighbor to use it because they always ask what's the color on my cheeks lol.

It does look like a light orangy color but on my skin I build it up a little & it looks like I have color, I love it. I have no complaints!

Love! I'm an NC25, and I think this really warms up my face and makes me look tanned and glowing :) only criticism is that it is easy to apply too much and look orange but definitely would buy again

on 9/26/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I should have reviewed this bronzer a long time ago, I've neglected to appreciate it's awesomeness! I'm fair skinned so have to be careful with bronzers and I've gone through a mountain of them. MAC 'Give Me Sun' is the one I keep going back to again and again.

It looks a strange yellow/ orange in the pan, but the secret is in the application. I use a medium powder brush and with a light hand sweep it over my forehead, temples, under cheekbones and chin. Then I blend it more, adding a tiny bit more bronzer to the brush if needed. It gives such a beautiful subtle but warm glow to my face, and I look more ' alive' . No sparkles or shiny stuff in this.....just a soft glow, I love it!
Expensive....but I've had mine 12 months and not even halfway used up yet!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this bronzer it's a must have it warms the skin up nicely but caution it can look orange on fair skin if applied heavily but it looks beautiful if applied right on all skintones. I especially love it because i have oily skin and have never found a good powder bronzer until this one. I also love how long lasting it is and it won't fade or get cakey. i have also found it super easy to blend so you won't be left with harsh lines. I can't recommend this product enough it is truely an amazing bronzer like all mac products you pay for the amazing quality and pigmenation.

I absolutely live for this bronzer! I use it to primarily blend out my contour and add warmth to my face, it absolutely blends like a dream, like butter even. I was afraid to use it because it looks orange-y on the pan but with a light hand, this is the best bronzer I have ever got my hands on and I dont think i'll ever look back. Definitely my HG!!!! <3