3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

the color works well for my NC 40/NC 42 skin. The second brusher I had was MAC extra dimension in the shade Delphic ( Limited Edition) and after using that i've realised Give Me Sun is still the best bronzer colour for my skin. Anyway, I love Give Me Sun, not only it looks good, it lasted quite long on my face, even after a long day i could still see that it stays put on my face. Plus it blends well with me other powder giving my face a nice look. The only thing is, even though i had about 20% of the product left, i had to stop using it as it was giving me breakouts,( i knew it was the bronzer that caused it) It was probably because i had it after a long time. But will i buy it again? sure thing! but i'll make sure to use it more often to avoid it giivng me breakouts from long time storage.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

7 months ago

I’ve had this bronzer for about 3 years and thought it looked very natural on me until yesterday - I saw a picture of myself that was taken outside at a park and the hollows of my cheeks and forehead perimeter looked straight up orange. My complexion is extremely warm (NC 30) right now bc it’s summer. If it doesn’t work for me and my yellow-toned skin, then I don’t know how others who aren’t even as warm undertoned as me can make it work. I just thought I’d hop on this site really quick to share - I won’t be using this bronzer anymore. Yikes - that picture! :/

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

8 months ago

I'm a NW20 and this is way way too orange for me! Definitely try it first before buying because on the Mac website it does not look like it has an orange undertone at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

I bought this product because I heard amazing things about it but it does seems too orange for me. I did drop it a week after purchase and the mirror shattered so I'll keep using it. The product does blend very well so i suggest you try it in store before purchasing. I purchased mine at Macy's and they have a sale going on, buy $50 save $10 or buy $100 save $20

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I have a fair to light skin tone and this is gorgeous! I brought this because of the hype on YouTube and because a certain Jaclyn Hill said that NW20 types can just about get away with using this. The shade is a gorgeous light peachy shade that can look a bit orangey if you go heavy handed. I take a large real techniques powder brush and I lightly tap in the powder a couple of times. I then carefully bronze/contour my forehead, cheekbones and jawline. I love the colour of this on my skin and I love when i bronze with it, my cheekbones look contoured. It is very pigmented and blends very smoothly. Only once did I look borderline oompa lumpa-ish so you do need to go in with a light hand. Overall, I love how the bronzer makes my pale skin look a bit more bronze and summer ready! I feel that this is worth the money as not only does it look luxurious, it's looks stunning on the skin. I don't recommend it for extremely pale skin tones however.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

I am NC30 or C4 in MAC's vocabulary. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but this looked orange on me no matter how I used it. It is orange in the container and looks orange on the face too so I am not sure how it can work for some. It is more expensive than my favorite MAC matte bronzer which doesn't make sense at all.

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Love this bronzer but it does make me look quite orange, I don't have fair skin but it still can pull orange! Lovely texture bronzer, you will need to use this with a light hand though!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I am a mac nc40. I use this to bronze up my face. I love it.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This is my go to bronzer. I even use for contouring. It's my Holy Grail. I have had this same pan for 2 years & I use it almost every time I wear makeup (I recently got KVD contour palette but I still use to blend & give me color) so this lasts foreverrr. I can use this when I turn NC40 during the summer & NC35 throughout the rest of the year. Its very easy to blend. I even got my sister, bff, & neighbor to use it because they always ask what's the color on my cheeks lol. It does look like a light orangy color but on my skin I build it up a little & it looks like I have color, I love it. I have no complaints!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

4 years ago

Love! I'm an NC25, and I think this really warms up my face and makes me look tanned and glowing :) only criticism is that it is easy to apply too much and look orange but definitely would buy again

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18