Zoya Nidhi

Zoya Nidhi
NidhiNidhiNidhi

on 7/15/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this color! Nidhi is a bright red with lots of tiny sparkles, but not chunky glitter. It's a hair lighter than most reds but definitely still red and not pink. I would describe it as neutral-warm -- it looks great on my pale, warm skintone but isn't orange-y, and I think it would work for a lot of different skintones. Fresh, ripe strawberries come to mind when trying to describe the color. I love reds on my toes but this is actually the first red I've tried on my fingernails and I love it! It's opaque in 2 coats and like all my other Zoya polishes, lasts a long time with a good top coat and base coat.

on 4/18/2013 2:44:00 PM

Very nice bright red with nice glass fleck finish. Good coverage and finish after 2 coats. I am really loving Zoya stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The brightest creamiest red I have in my collection. This is a tomato red polish chocked full of gold glitters. It is a pity though that the gold glitters are not visible that much when applied on the nails. You have to really look at it up close to see the glitter bits peeking through. Formula was awesome as usual, 2 coats were all I need to achieve an even and fully opaque finish.

Popular Polishes