Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

2.7

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The packaging is deceptive, and it's an okay price for what you get. I didn't like it.

on 6/24/2016 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good gel cream. But only for the summer nights for me. While I have oily skin, I do suffer from dryness in the winter. This does not combat that. I bought this 7 months ago during the winter and it did nothing. Now I slather it on and it is everything for giving me plump skin the following morning. I like this, it is a dupe for Clinique Moisture Surge but I will not repurchase. I need something more hydrating for nighttime.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

when I originally purchased this product I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer. my skin lately has been dry. my moisturizer before was hydrating but a tad to greasy. i got this at Walmart for around 17 bucks which is expensive for drug store. I love the feel of it. it's smells great and the gel dissolves right in your skin. my skin does feel hydrated and its non greasy so i give this product a thumbs up for doing what it said it'll do.
UPDATE: stopped using because started to develop dry patches on my cheeks.