Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.4

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 11/24/2018 12:48:00 PM

I’m a huge fan of this. My combo/dry/sensitive/clog prone skin loves this. It feels awesome when applied, refreshing. It absorbs super quick. If I’m feeling extra extra dry, I’ll apply twice. Kicks the glam glow versions booty, and is waaaay cheaper!

on 9/5/2018 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I liked the texture but this irritated my skin and always gave me a burning sensation whenever I used it. It also did not hydrate my skin at all. Do not recommend for dry & sensitive skin. Also has a strong smell I didnt like.

on 8/26/2018 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have oily skin and this stuff really makes a difference. I even notice that when I put it on before bed I am less oily in the morning. It hydrates my dry spots and leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I love gel moisturizers and this one is great for the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Broke me out badly, I hadn’t got pimples this bad in years. Felt more like a silicon based primer that gives your skin that synthetic silk texture than a healthy moisturizer that plumps your skin, which is what I was looking for. Never buying again going to use the rest of the product on my hands and arms.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This review is for the hydro boost serum (I couldn't Find a page for it). It absorbs quickly and really boost hydration without being greasy it's a really good product if your skin ever feels tight and dry

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really disliked this. It smells like toilet cleanser, doesn't moisturize, gave me a breakout on my nose where I never breakout. It is not gentle either. Just feels unpleasant to use. Complete waste of money.

on 11/29/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm writing a review for the gel-cream moisturiser. Although I prefer a pump bottle it's nontheless beautifully packaged and well priced. I find it gives me just enough moisturisation but I may need something a bit creamier during the drier seasons. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I have combo skin too so I think this cream-gel formula works well in that it isn't too moisturising. Definitely a no no for people who have dry skin or normal to dry skin. I still don't feel that it's The One :) but overall a good product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Having oily skin relegates me to gel moisturizers only which are far and few between. This moisturizer worked great on my skin and is so gentle.
- No burning sensation which is unlike typical moisturizers aimed at blemish prone skin.
- No break outs ( I even broke out with Clinique's dramatically different). It just moisturises my skin like water and I don't break out no matter how thick of a layer I put on at night which is a first.
At first I thought it didn't sink in but after using it for about 2 weeks my skin has improved dramatically.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've been trying to find a suitable gel moisturizer for my sensitive, oily, acne/prone skin, and I'm so happy that I found this one! It's cheap, feels great when you apply it, doesn't feel sticky, and dries almost instantly. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I love it. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It's a bit too strong for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just finished a jar of this product and can honestly say I don't think I will repurchase.

I do agree with others, the cream has a nice light, silky texture which does not feel heavy on the skin at all. I believe it is fragrance free and has not caused any issues to my extremely sensitive, acne prone skin.

I was using this as a night cream and the jar lasted me nearly three months - no complaints there. However, I didn't feel I was seeing any difference in my skin after three months of using this cream. Additionally, I didn't find that it absorbed very well. When I wash my face in the morning, I can still feel the texture of the cream on my skin when I rub my face with wet hands. It's like it just dried on my face instead of actually sinking in. For reference, I wash my face morning and night with a Clarisonic, lightly towel try, then apply this cream right after.

Also, the jar this cream comes in in unnecessarily bulky. There's way more plastic than actual cream.

$20 for a drugstore cream is a little steep and for the price I did expect more.