Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.3

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 12/26/2018 6:25:00 PM

Incredible product. Was told to purchase this by a trusted Esthetician and Dr. Dray. I am amazed at how well it hydrates and does not cause any breakouts whatsoever. It's best used in combination with other products. I would not rely on this alone. But for the price, it easily sandwiched itself into my daily. I am mature, combo skin, dehydrated (not dry) and very sensitive so I like to keep things simple.

on 11/24/2018 12:48:00 PM

I’m a huge fan of this. My combo/dry/sensitive/clog prone skin loves this. It feels awesome when applied, refreshing. It absorbs super quick. If I’m feeling extra extra dry, I’ll apply twice. Kicks the glam glow versions booty, and is waaaay cheaper!

on 9/28/2018 11:18:00 PM

I really want to like this. The texture is pleasant, it doesn't cause me to break out, and the price is right. However, it has a very strong fragrance that I just cannot get past. And the fragrance takes a while to dissipate even once applied, so I can smell it on my face. I'm sad to say the jar went in the trash before I'd used half of it because I just couldn't deal with the fragrance.

It feels very much like Clinique's Moisture Surge (regular, not MS Intense), maybe just a tiny bit stickier/slower to absorb. But there's that fragrance. If you can get past that it's a great product for normal/combination skin that doesn't want a heavy moisturizer.

Used for a month or two and definitely noticed this product clogged my pores for sure, it moisturized well but not worth the blackheads and clogged pores!

on 6/27/2018 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Worst product ever!burnt my skin and dried it out to the point of rawness

on 6/26/2018 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was not moisturising for me. My skin is normal/dry. I gave it 5 lippies for price because it does not work and that is a waste of $$$.

on 10/18/2017 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have rosacea/sensitive skin and this broke me out after one application (used it once a day for a week).
I liked the texture and feel of the gel, but sadly I had to give it away.

on 2/23/2017 9:58:00 AM

I feel like the packaging is misleading. Looks like there is tons of product but there really isn't.
I would say it's only good if you have really oily skin or if it's hot where you live, otherwise it won't really work.
I had dried patches for weeks and no matter how much of this I applied it didn't moisturizer my skin at all.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really disliked this. It smells like toilet cleanser, doesn't moisturize, gave me a breakout on my nose where I never breakout. It is not gentle either. Just feels unpleasant to use. Complete waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this at wal-mart right when it came out. It was pretty pricey too, comparable to some creams found at Sephora. But, I had to try it.

I used it regularly until it ran out. I thought the jar was a little deceiving for how it actually comes. It looks like there is so much in the jar, but when you open it, not that much.

I used it religiously during the day and at night as well. I like the gel-like consistency of it, and how it offers nice hydration. I need a little more to my moisturizer however, so I will only be using this in summer.