Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.6

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

I mostly use nitrogen products and they are fab

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

initially i thought this moisturiser was a miracle: it applied well, absorbed really quickly and left my skin feeling smooth. it controlled my shine pretty decently too but it’s not the best. i thought i had found the replacement to a discontinued moisturiser i had been using before this. fast forward a few weeks later, i am at the end of the container and i would not repurchase this. i have many clogged pores on my forehead and it’s unsightly. i had overcome this problem using my old moisturiser and i am disheartened that it has resurfaced. as what others have said, this feels more like a primer rather than a moisturiser. the smooth application is a facade, i doubt there is any true moisturising in this product. the shine control is probably from the amount of silicones used in it. i have to say the packaging is great and looks extremely sleek for a drugstore product. scent is ok too, nothing too overpowering in my opinion. tldr, definitely not a hydrating product if you are looking for one. those with sensitive skin should be extra careful as well. proceed with caution.

on 9/25/2017 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

BIG NO!

I gave up using this product after 4 days of applying. I wanted to like it, cause I have been using the gel-cream version of this moisturizer for over a year and everything was fine, so I thought I should have no problem switching to the gel version, despite all the added fragance, color and silicone. However, it gave me red bumps all over my face, just when my skin nearly recovered from the previous breakout. Horrible. I guess it is the dimethicone which clogged up my pores...not sure if any other ingredient can be blamed except for this one.

Anyway, please, always do a patch test before applying anything full-face!

This cream it is no for everyone. This is for oily face not for dry faces. Hope you understand

on 7/18/2017 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin that becomes even more oily when i wake up, spend time under the sun and before going to bed. I must say that this product really saved my life. I put it on 2 times a day and it quickly reduces my shiny oily look and moisturizes. I love the smell too, its not that disturbing. I used to use primers as make up base but after discovering this miracle, Neutrogena Water Gel is now my #1 primer. I almost finished mine and I am sure I will buy it again.

I also loved other Hydro Boost products too, they are all worth it.

on 5/25/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product it is amazing it saved my life. I have very oily skin with dry patches this helped me. I love it. it does not lake me beak out. It hydrates my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I bought the hydro boost nourishing gel cream, which is the sensitive skin version sold at Watsons. It is slightly thicker than the water gel and more opaque. It does what it says, my skin feels more locked in with moisture. The cream leaves a dewy finish, so I wouldn't recommend using this during the day if you have oily skin like me. My sensitive patches on my cheeks have not experienced any extra irritation from using this gel cream. However, for the price you only get 50mL, it is very expensive for a drugstore moisturizer! I would not repurchase simply because there are other moisturizers out there that can do the same function but are less expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this whole range of Neutrogena series . I wanted to look for a gel based moisturizer so this is it. after using for sometime I dun think its suitable for me. probably cause there was alcohol content in it. not gonna repurchase again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have gone through several tubs of this which says quite a bit on how much I like this product. Its a gel consistency that sinks into the skin upon application. I use this as a day time moisturizer and it does keep my skin moisturized throughout the day.

I have sensitive combo skim and this does not cause my face to become greasy. However it was not hydrating enough for the corners of my nose and sides of my mouth as those areas are extremely dry so it might not be a good moisturizer for people with dry skin as its not rich enough. I had to use a richer moisturizer on those areas that are very dry on my face but for the most part this works well at where I live which is humid country.

Its also not really expensive, I normally buy them when they are on sale like 24 SGD for 2 tubs

on 5/8/2015 12:20:00 AM

Definitely not a wow product for me. While I do like the texture of this gel,it doesn't hold the moisture overnight. My skin feels dry in the morning. For the price point, it's an acceptable product. But don't think I will be sticking with this product after a bottle.