Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

2.8

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 8/26/2018 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have oily skin and this stuff really makes a difference. I even notice that when I put it on before bed I am less oily in the morning. It hydrates my dry spots and leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I love gel moisturizers and this one is great for the price.

on 7/9/2018 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I do not have sensitive skin or skin that "reacts" often to products but it did to this.
Something is in this thats just not good and i do not know what it is. I am so surprised this gets rav reviews and is always quotes in mags. Total fail for me.

on 3/26/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Pros:
- Relatively inexpensive
- Makes skin feel smooth
- Smells nice

Cons:
- Strong fragrance could be irritating to sensitive skin
- Caused breakouts
- Unhygienic packaging

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have oily combination skin so I do have some dry patches.This gel moisturiser is very light, "watery" and absorbs quickly, but I found that when I follow up with makeup, it seems to have sunk in, I guess "too much", so the surface of my face still feels slightly dry - unfortunately, that isn't good news for my dry patches, so I don't feel that it lives up to the "hydro boost" it promises.

It also has this awfully strong, powdery laundry scent. I'm not a fan of how it smells, but it's not that big of a deal since it goes away pretty quickly

However, due to its quick absorbency leaving my face looking more matte than moisturised, the oily parts of my face look slightly less shiny at the end of the day as compared to when I use richer moisturisers (possibly due to the "progressive water release technology" as claimed on the packaging) so props to that!

Overall, this moisturiser is great and lightweight, but not moisturising enough for my combination skin. This is more for people who have very oily skin.