Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.6

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

I did not like this cream. It has too much fragance, and it doesn't feel hydrating or moisturizing at all.
Wouldn't purchase again. I won't even use it.

on 8/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This smells HORRIBLE. Absolutely HORRIBLE. Like some kind of cheap glade plug in, or terrible walmart / proctor & gamble / glade candle. Good god. I don't want this anywhere near my face. I don't care what it does.

on 5/18/2017 2:22:00 AM

This has a nice texture & smell similar to Aloe Vera gel but that's about it. At first it seems nice & soothing but minutes later the effect is gone, this does not hydrate dry skin. It even stung a bit when I applied it!? Would not recommend this at all.

UPDATE: On a whim (due to a supermarket sale) I bought another version of this labelled “GEL-CREAM” and it seems to be way better! This one hydrates beautifully without leaving a sticky residue. Works great under makeup too. I keep mine in the fridge to enjoy a cooling effect.

on 5/10/2017 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like that it is a gel texture, it feels very fresh on the skin, now, it isn't the most moisturizing , but in spring and summer, it is fine.l.in winter, might not be enough..the smell isn't an issue for me.li would think it is the perfect moisturizer for normal to combination skin,,,it is like Clinique moisture surge, same texture, now the Clinique is more moisturizing in the long run..so if your skin needs moisture , go with the Clinique.

on 3/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I was so disappointed in trying this gel. The label claims to quench my skin and keep it looking smooth and supple and hydrated day after day. This is simple NOT true. My skin was dry a scaly, had patches of dry flakes in my cheeks under the yes and on my for head, I didn't want to spend so money for it to begin with. Its pretty color, feels cool and easy to apply, but that's all it does. The name Neutrogena is suppose to be a trust worthy company and product, but not on this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this at wal-mart right when it came out. It was pretty pricey too, comparable to some creams found at Sephora. But, I had to try it.

I used it regularly until it ran out. I thought the jar was a little deceiving for how it actually comes. It looks like there is so much in the jar, but when you open it, not that much.

I used it religiously during the day and at night as well. I like the gel-like consistency of it, and how it offers nice hydration. I need a little more to my moisturizer however, so I will only be using this in summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel! It reminds me a bit of Clinque Moisture Surge in the feel of its formulation (not a dupe though). I'm in an area where there is very low humidity so my skin needs continual hydration. This product feels lightweight but the hydration is anything but! This absorbs right in and my skin feels nice to the touch afterward. I have used this morning and night after cleansing and it fit right in with other skincare and makeup application. I'm so happy not to have to resort to thick, goopy, pore clogging moisturizers! I love this product and can't imagine not using it:)

The packaging and the product inside are high end, it just happens to be made by Neutrogena and is available at your local Target. Honestly, when you are in drugstore shopping mode the price of this product CAN make your eyes pop a little, but just think about how that price stacks up next to the offerings at Sephora, Nordstrom, etc., etc. This is a beautiful lightweight yet highly quenching moisturizer featuring hyaluronic acid which is a holy grail moisturizing ingredient boasting a number of anti aging properties. I do not have dry skin, and plus this doesn't feature SPF, so it is in my routine in the capacity as my regular nighttime moisturizer. I would use this on a harsh winter day in combination with another SPF moisturizer if my skin was super parched. I have always been a fan of Neutrogena products and this a really good example of a solid one!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this product for quite some time now and am absolutely in-love with it!

I use this under my make up and it works so well. It is a gel formula so when it is applied to the skin, it is so light and refreshing and a little goes such a long way!
I have tried using my make up without this underneath and the finished product and the way my make up sat on my face, etc was appalling compared to when I put this on first.

In Australia, this is roughly $25 which is a pretty good price for how long this will last.

I have re-purchased this about 3 times and would not hesitate to recommend this to others! Absolutely amazing product!

on 6/11/2016 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got sample of this from my derm office and I absolutely love it!! I use it every night after I moisturize and my face has never felt better! I recently moved from the west coast to the east coast and realized my skin was starting to dry out over here. This product keeps my face smooth and silky all day! I will defiantly be purchasing this again! :)