Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.2

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 12/26/2018 6:25:00 PM

Incredible product. Was told to purchase this by a trusted Esthetician and Dr. Dray. I am amazed at how well it hydrates and does not cause any breakouts whatsoever. It's best used in combination with other products. I would not rely on this alone. But for the price, it easily sandwiched itself into my daily. I am mature, combo skin, dehydrated (not dry) and very sensitive so I like to keep things simple.

I mostly use nitrogen products and they are fab

on 9/5/2018 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I liked the texture but this irritated my skin and always gave me a burning sensation whenever I used it. It also did not hydrate my skin at all. Do not recommend for dry & sensitive skin. Also has a strong smell I didnt like.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This felt heavy like a silicone primer and left a film. Felt gross and yet my skin still felt dry not moisturized. Wanted to like this as heard so much about it. I got about half way through the jar thinking I need to get used to a gel moisturizer...I would not buy this again.

on 6/26/2018 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was not moisturising for me. My skin is normal/dry. I gave it 5 lippies for price because it does not work and that is a waste of $$$.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Allergic reaction on my face. The scent is too strong. I hate when I see hive all over my face.....everyone does.

on 6/21/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Why does this smell like a public toilet?

Seriously the smell is awful. I also don't trust how beneficial this is for the skin. Its fast absorbing which is convenient in the morning but I prefer a moisturizer which I know is packed with beneficial ingrediants/antioxidants. I feel like even the Ha in yhis is minimal.

on 2/12/2017 12:40:00 AM

I bought this on a whim because it was on a clearance sale (I have the pump bottle which is a lot easier to use). I have to say i'm so happy i stumbled across it! I use it as part of my skin care routine after cleansing, toning and moisturising but before priming. It adds a deep layer of hydration which my foundation sits really nicely on and adds a nice barrier so my foundation does not absorb into my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has trouble with dry skin, foundation clinging to dry skin and also athletes and or/people who spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun and wind. It is also SPF 15 which is an added bonus!

on 4/8/2016 1:37:00 AM

Love this and use it a couple a times a week after my serum and before my moisturizers love it

It had a drying effect on my skin.