Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.3

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 12/26/2018 6:25:00 PM

Incredible product. Was told to purchase this by a trusted Esthetician and Dr. Dray. I am amazed at how well it hydrates and does not cause any breakouts whatsoever. It's best used in combination with other products. I would not rely on this alone. But for the price, it easily sandwiched itself into my daily. I am mature, combo skin, dehydrated (not dry) and very sensitive so I like to keep things simple.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For my oily skin gals you need this moisturizer.

I have tried it all - high end to drugstore and this one takes the cake. My skin feels drenched in moisture when I use this. I have severe oily skin that is very acne prone. This has never once broke me out and soaks in immediately and gives me a cooling effect on my red puffy skin.

This is great I use prior to applying my makeup and at night after cleansing.

My skin has never felt better. The price tag of $20.00 CAD is hefty in my opinion, but I take a dab of this and use all over my face and neck and last quite a long time.

Of the 100’s of moisturizers I have used that have either left my skin feeling there is a mask sitting on top, feeling wet, simply not moisturized at all or caused a storm of breakouts - this is my HG.

I have went through so many jars of this and will never use anything else. I got my entire family on this and let me tell you my sister combo skin, and my mom extremely dry skin absolutely LOVES this!

This is my HG!

This is my holy grail daily moisturizer. I have tried a TON of different moisturizers. I love using this in the mornings after cleansing and using a more heavy duty cream cleanser at night. This stuff doesn’t cause pimples, hydrates my skin and makes it feel supple. Never a fan of the jar style of moisturizers but I’ll give this a pass because it works. I will buy this again. For reference, I have combination skin, I’m mostly dry but I get oily through the day. I have had huge improvement in my skin using this product and am suffering from much less daytime oiliness and don’t feel dried out.

on 9/11/2018 4:39:00 PM

This has been my go to moisturizer before makeup for about a year. I would try to moisturize with creams, but it was too heavy for my oily skin and wouldn’t sink in quickly enough for mornings I needed to get to work on time. Basically - oil slick by 10 AM when I attempted to apply makeup after my cream moisturizer. It was so bad I stopped moisturizing before makeup. I just put the cream on at night and let my natural oils do whatever the next morning.

Now, I am able to put this product on to hydrate and plump my skin, leave it for about 10 minutes, and apply makeup that looks really nice over it!

Seeing the other reviews this product will either irritate your skin or not. Thank goodness I have not had any breakouts and I have pretty sensitive skin (for instance I personally can’t use the high-end “Drunk Elephant Baby Facial” because it clogs my skin like crazy!!!).

I would recommend people to at least try (especially my oily brothers and sisters) because it’s an economical find that works amazing on some people. Maybe just do a patch test on your forehead and keep the receipt!

on 8/26/2018 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have oily skin and this stuff really makes a difference. I even notice that when I put it on before bed I am less oily in the morning. It hydrates my dry spots and leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I love gel moisturizers and this one is great for the price.

on 5/17/2018 10:44:00 PM

Wow, never thought I'd love a moisturizer this much. There are very few moisturizers I use up, most are still half full. I have bought this several times, it's that good, and oh so light, cool, feels unbelievable.

on 3/3/2018 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many moisturizers and i could never find one that set will with my skin. I got it cause Allie Glines (youtuber) did a whole video on Allure Winners of 2017. So did bought some of the items she mentioned on her video and this was one of them. This melts into my skin and goes really well with all my foundation that i use. I also use it when going out and no makeup what so ever. And keeps me really moisturize all day , and aim really dry during the winter. I live in Texas (south ) so let see how that tests out with the heat.

on 10/3/2017 12:50:00 AM

my HG moisturizer. i tried the night concentrate after my skin started peeling in the winter (even tho i had oily skin!) and it worked fantastic. this one is just as good but it in the summer. this is a good dupe for tarte's drink of h2o except this one is dirt cheap. will repurchase as a drugstore moisturizer.

on 9/19/2017 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the hydro boost at Costco and lived it have run out and Costco doesn't have now. I love it my skin n loves it and I hope it comes back to Costco
It made my skin feel refreshed no smells which made me happy. I have been using the hydoboost for a year or two. I put it on a skin problem on my waist & it totally changed it. Thank you and hope it comes back to Costco

on 9/17/2017 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Drug store holy grail 100%. Great for really any skin, it never made my skin feel greasy, oily, or with a weird uncomfortable film. Never broke me out either! My skin is pretty sensitive to moisturizers, but my skin drank this stuff right up and made it feel so smooth and supple. A bit pricey for a drugstore product, but a little dab was able to cover my entire face thankfully. I still recommend this to all of my friends and family! A great addition to anyone's skincare routine.