Clarisonic Deep Pore brush head

Clarisonic Deep Pore brush head

4.4

I like how thoroughly this brush cleanses my skin. As someone with combo skin and large pores, I prefer it over sensitive one. Using Mia 2 is a very pleasant experience. I'm obsessed with cleansing and taking good care of my skin- though I don't think good skincare has to be pricey, this brush is worth the money.

on 7/3/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this Clarisonic brush for oily skin. I only use it a couple times a week, but it is really deep cleansing. I feel a difference after using it, my skin feels soft and my skincare products seem to absorb better. When you are oily, you tend to want a bit more abrasion, so this fits the bill. I don't use it every day, because I worry my skin would be left raw. This is a good brush to use when I need a deep exfoliation.

on 2/9/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my favorite Clarisonic brush. I have tried the delicate, the regular, and the radiance brushes. I love that this brush moves in 2 directions. It helps to keep my skin tightened. It really does the job of cleansing the skin even in the large pores that I have on my face. Unfortunately I have found this brush head too stiff to use in the colder months when my skin is more sensitive, so I am now using the radiance brush. I hope to be able to use the deep pore cleaning brush again in warmer climate.

on 11/21/2015 1:14:00 PM

I absolutely adore this brush head. I find that the second I am done washing my face with this, my skin already looks 5x better! Which is really saying something because usually after I was my face it's red and splotchy and all red marks or pimples are accentuated. Not with this brush. I usually buy the pack of three at once, just for convenience sake even though they last about 3 months each (if using it every day). This brush exfoliates and definafely makes me skin tone more balanced as well as helping to clear any pimples on my face. It's an absolute must for me. Note that I usually use a ton of things on my face and my face can handle pretty much all sorts of scrubbing, and toughness so I can't comment for those with sensitive skin. Will not be without this brush!

on 12/1/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I find this brush is a little more stiff than sensitive brush head, but does not aggravate my acne prone skin. Great to exfoliate any dry patches. It may be too aggressive for daily use for those with sensitive skin. I like to use this one at night, and my sensitive brush head in the daytime.

UPDATE, as I know routinely use AHA-retinol products I find this brush too aggressive for daily use.

No matter how many times i try to use this brush, i always end up with the same result- red, irritated and bumpy skin. this is way too harsh for the facial skin and should be used with caution. not good for daily use. I was getting good results from the radiance brush till i switched over this again, and it made me very sad that the progress from the radiance brush just got ruined by the deep pore brush. if you want to see good results with clarisonic, use the radiance brush instead.

on 8/5/2014 9:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have owned a clarisonic mia for probably 6-7 years. I have used it all off and on during that time, and thought it was a nice product, but never found it to be indispensable. Well, I just discovered the deep pore brush head! If you have enlarged, congested pores, you NEED this device and brush head.

I have been struggling for decades to find the right treatment, or combination of treatments, to address a frustrating issue with permanently clogged pores and blackheads. I have been utterly diligent, but nothing seemed to bring more than a modest improvement.

Since I have started using the deep pore brush head morning and evening (while maintaining my routine of a retinol, BHAs, AHAs, and benzoyl peroxide) I have seen a dramatic improvement. It just seems to get better and better. I can actually imagine a point when I might declare my pores "healed".

Those of you with this particular skin issue know that once the pores are significantly blocked for any substantial length of time, it is almost impossible to get those pores cleared of all the blocking material and return them to proper functioning. Because I am seeing on-going improvement in cleanliness and openness of my pores, I believe that this brush head might actually bring that healthy functioning back to my damaged skin.

I hope these devices and brush heads are ALWAYS, ALWAYS available!

This is good once in a while to get rid of dry skin, but is too harsh for every day. It may be good for the body though. My skin is very oily but delicate. I prefer the acne brush the best. It seems more gentle then the sensitive brush head and the beveled bristles seem to clean better than the sensitive brush head.

on 8/26/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This brush head is da bomb!!! I liked the regular brush head that came with my Mia 2, but I've fallen in love with this one. Gets rid of all flaking skin and makes my skin SO SMOOTH. I know this may be too much for those with sensitive skin but this is awesome for my tough ole hide!

on 1/4/2015 8:43:00 PM

I've tried the sensitive brush head and the delicate brush head, and this is by far my favorite one. I use it with my mia 2 every time I wear makeup or work out (so around 2/3 times a week). It really cleans your pores and you can feel it. It's important to a) not use it more than 3/4 times a week and b) moisturize moisturize moisturize. My skin has cleared up and more importantly stayed clear and I think that is partly because of this! However, the results will vary based on skin type.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools