Kanebo Kate - Eyebrow Pencil N

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Loved this brow pencil. I've used a few different products to fill in my brows and this one is one of the best! Easy to use. The tip is thin so you can fill in as little or as much as you need without it looking over done. Price was good. I used mine regularly for over 2 years! Will rebuy after I finish up the other brow products I already own. The color I had was BR-05.

on 11/16/2012 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I found the product to be way too hard! I really had to press it to get it to come off onto my brows and it pulled off my eyebrow hairs! Once on, it lasts quite long and looks good enough but is just too much effort to apply! I prefer the Majolica Majorca one, which has a longer stick, is easier to use and more soft.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/10/2012 6:29:00 PM

I've used two of these pencils so far and I would give them a 3.5 rating. I've used BR-5 and BK. I would say the main draw backs for me is that it does wear off easily and the pencil is very short so it's hard to do refined strokes. However it is pretty inexpensive and does have a fine tip. BR-5 is the perfect shade for me (NC30, black hair, brown eyes) I personally prefer NYX pencils.

on 5/2/2011 5:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

HG eyebrow pencil, the price is right, the color BR3 is perfect for me, I'm Chinese with fair medium skin tone NC25, the texture is perfect not too soft and not too hard....Perfect....

Popular Brows Products