Goody Spin Pin Mini

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have medium length hair that is thin; and, my hair is coarse. These mini pins works perfectly. I have the longer length but my wimpy bun can't handle the pins; it sticks out. These mini pins works well for someone who can't work a bobby pin to save her life. (I always end up using too many or not enough.) Plus, the three pins seem much more secure than just two large ones. You want to grab and secure hair from every side of the bun. I use these mostly at night to put my hair in a topknot. It stays put and leaves no crease.

oooh i LOVE these. picked them up on a whim at Target and so glad I did. I have thick, curly, unruly-yet-finely-textured hair, which is a nightmare to keep up with bobby pins alone because my hair laughs at bobby pins. These are such a pleasant no-brainer. Wrap hair up in a bun or two (I like doing two on the top-back of my head) spin in a couple of pins each, and it stays, firmly anchored, till I take it out. So good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reviewed the larger ones and loved them, these perform just as well but are simply shorter. I have always wished that when I put my hair up in a bun, there was a way to "anchor" it so it sat where I wanted it exactly. As the day would go on gravity would kick in and my hair bun felt heavy and didn't look like it did when I left the house. It hurt too having my heavy hair falling bit by bit as the day wore on. These allow you to have much more control in how an updo looks and behaves. Clever idea but who would care if it didn't work? This really does!

Popular Hair Styling Tools