Goody Spin Pin Mini

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reviewed the larger ones and loved them, these perform just as well but are simply shorter. I have always wished that when I put my hair up in a bun, there was a way to "anchor" it so it sat where I wanted it exactly. As the day would go on gravity would kick in and my hair bun felt heavy and didn't look like it did when I left the house. It hurt too having my heavy hair falling bit by bit as the day wore on. These allow you to have much more control in how an updo looks and behaves. Clever idea but who would care if it didn't work? This really does!

These are amazing. Really easy to use, comfortable to wear, holds throughout the day and looks good. I have fine/medium, somewhat dense hair currently two inches below the shoulder. I use all three to secure a low bun, no problems, so I'm glad I didn't get the larger size.

The pins come three in a pack and are a mini version of the pins. I think they are great for securing updos, such as French Rolls and the "finishing touches" on other styles.

Popular Hair Styling Tools