Goody Spin Pin Mini

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't get any better.....for up dos on fine thin hair.3 of these suckers hold my slippery fine shoulder length hair.Whoohoo.....PS why does makeupally rate packaging?Really?Who cares ?We want the performance...isn't that why we read the reviews and rate products?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reviewed the larger ones and loved them, these perform just as well but are simply shorter. I have always wished that when I put my hair up in a bun, there was a way to "anchor" it so it sat where I wanted it exactly. As the day would go on gravity would kick in and my hair bun felt heavy and didn't look like it did when I left the house. It hurt too having my heavy hair falling bit by bit as the day wore on. These allow you to have much more control in how an updo looks and behaves. Clever idea but who would care if it didn't work? This really does!

I love these ! I have medium length superfine hair and its a pain to find things to hold it back - one mini pin holds it perfectly and its so easy. I was just in the UK and left one with a friend to use - she had put it in without a mirror on the first shot. They're so easy to use !!!!!

Popular Hair Styling Tools