Goody Spin Pin Mini

Filtered by skin type : Combination

These are awesome! I have never had hair long enough to make a bun- right now my hair is at It's longest ever and It's about 1.5-2 inches below my shoulders and It's very thing too. I've been wanting to try these but obviously the big ones would be too big. When i was at Ulta with my mom I saw these and she got them for me. They are awesome! my hair was a big shorter than it is now and they still worked great even though the bun is tiny. Now that my hair is longer I can make a decent bun for It's length and they are so unbelievably easy to use! I already repurchased them so I am never without them. Love!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I found these for only a dollar at a local value store called Deals. I thought I'd give them a try since I read reviews about the spin pins recently. I twisted my hair into a quick side bun and used all 3 of these to secure it and I'm happy to say they work pretty well! Maybe I'll try the bigger kind to see how they compare.

These are amazing. Really easy to use, comfortable to wear, holds throughout the day and looks good. I have fine/medium, somewhat dense hair currently two inches below the shoulder. I use all three to secure a low bun, no problems, so I'm glad I didn't get the larger size.

Popular Hair Styling Tools