Goody Spin Pin Mini

Filtered by age: 19-24

These are awesome! I have never had hair long enough to make a bun- right now my hair is at It's longest ever and It's about 1.5-2 inches below my shoulders and It's very thing too. I've been wanting to try these but obviously the big ones would be too big. When i was at Ulta with my mom I saw these and she got them for me. They are awesome! my hair was a big shorter than it is now and they still worked great even though the bun is tiny. Now that my hair is longer I can make a decent bun for It's length and they are so unbelievably easy to use! I already repurchased them so I am never without them. Love!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like these. My hair comes a couple of inches below my shoulders but it is really really fine so if i make it into a bun it is tiny. The regular spin pin would have been sticking out but this is perfect for my hair. I was really surprised by how well it held my hair in, and it was very easy to use. This is the first time I've been able to make a normal looking bun (they always look weird on me since my hair is so fine). 1 spin pin was actually enough to hold all my hair but you can put 2 to feel more secure. I think the price is a bit high considering its just a tiny piece of metal (I got the 3 pack at walmart for about $6), I think a better price would be $4, but it is definitely worth it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I found these for only a dollar at a local value store called Deals. I thought I'd give them a try since I read reviews about the spin pins recently. I twisted my hair into a quick side bun and used all 3 of these to secure it and I'm happy to say they work pretty well! Maybe I'll try the bigger kind to see how they compare.

Popular Hair Styling Tools