Acure Organics Facial Cleanser Cleansing Gel

Acure Organics Facial Cleanser Cleansing Gel

4.2

Organic Curoxidant Blend (Organic Acai Berry, Organic Blackberry, Organic Rosehips, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Calendula officinalis, Organic Chamomile, Fair Trade Certified Organic Rooibos, Lauryl Glucoside (vegetable derived), Decyl Glucoside (sugar soap), Fair Trade Certified Organic Olive Oil, Organic Chlorella pyrenoidosa (Chlorella Growth Factor), Glucono Delta Lactone (fermented sugar), Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Lemon Essential Oil, Citric Acid

I bought this product and I have loved it so much. My skin is very sensitive and I have allergy with fragrance based cleanser gel, so I adore this product. It is fragrance free and works really well.

on 9/14/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This didn't work for me, unfortunately. I have combination, acne prone skin, and this broke me out. It didn't feel like it was cleaning deeply enough and the residue left behind probably ended up clogging my pores. Also, I know it's subjective, but it doesn't smell very good. Someone was saying in a review that it smells like old lemons and I found that description pretty spot on. Too bad, because the ingredients are very nice, hence the two lippies instead of one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will say this did remove my makeup quite effectively, but it burned my skin. The lemon fragrance is very strong. I used it once only and will never use it again!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love my HG face washes (Bliss No Zit Sherlock, Cerave foaming cleanser, and especially my beloved Kiehl's Ultra facial cleanser) but lately I've been looking for things that are all clear with the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database (basically it's an organization that rates beauty products based on the safety of their chemical composition). Our country is sicker than ever and you wonder if all of the chemicals in our food, water, cleaning products, cosmetic products, etc. are contributing to that. I got this cleanser as my first step into the all natural, super clean, EWG accepted face cleanser territory. I was surprised how pleasant it smelled and how even though it's "natural," it foamed up just enough to thoroughly remove my waterproof sunblock and make up at the end of the day! My skin feels a little drier than it is accustomed to, but it is nothing a good moisturizer can't fix. I feel good knowing that I am putting a clean and healthy product on my skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best cleanser I've ever used. In my early 20s, I used the clinique 3-step program for my oily skin. As I progressed into my mid-20s, I wanted something that was a little less harsh on my skin and contained natural ingredients. This cleanser removes all my makeup, including my stubborn eye liner and appears to have made my skin clearer, softer looking over the past few weeks of use. It also smells fruity and pleasant when I use it, which is a nice extra perk. Buy this clenser!

on 7/18/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My skin is LOVING this stuff. I ran out of my other natural cleanser...Lush Dark Angels and was in a pinch so I grabbed this from the drug store out of the natural isle. I am SO happy I did. I have tried every cleanser out there (Proactive, Acne Free, Nuetrogena, Boots, etc) and nothing has worked as quickly and as well as this. I began the week with several painful pimples on my cheeks and neck and today, 5 days later...all of them are basically vanished and ZERO new breakouts. I'm now starting to realize my other cleanser was too abrasive for my skin. This stuff is amazing, plus it smells amazing and is awesome at removing makeup. I follow it up with Derma-e facial oil as my moisturizer both morning and evening and my skin is glowing. IN LOVE. Will definitely keep using this gem.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Removes makeup completely and really well. Ingredients are pure and effective. If used for more than a makeup remover it tends to be drying. I alternate with Devita's Aloe Face Wash and Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream.

on 7/13/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff. This was the first cleanser I purchased after going green & I'm extremely happy with it. It gets all my makeup off, doesn't leave a film, doesn't dry me out & the packaging is super cute. I have normal skin so I didn't need the gel over the cream but the reviews for this were so good, I was swayed towards the gel. I now have 4 Acure products and I love them all

on 2/12/2013 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this at night to remove my makeup. I have bad skin which I cover daily with heavy foundation, concealer, powder (and then use blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow). This gentle, foaming, nice-smelling cleanser is usually able to remove all of these layers of makeup in one quick and easy washing. I don't use a washcloth or anything else. I just water my face, and then lather this in my hands, and apply to face with my hands, and then wash off with water. And the tube lasts a long time. As far as all the other promises it lists, I cannot attest to any of it.

on 2/1/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the citrusy smell and consistency. It lathers well when used with a soft face brush and leaves my very oily face clean but not stripped. Great face wash for winter.