heat rush

heat rush

3.5

The first spray is a blast of sweet fruits and flowers reminiscent to fruit punch however more exotic. It begins to warm up as it drys down. For me it smelled so elegantly. Its so docile it just doesn't overwhelm. For such a low price I'm amazed by its quality. I have a great sense of smell and taste for quality there is nothing cheap smelling about it the cherry notes are strong once sprayed the dry down is absolutely amazing. It is exceptionally pleasing as the Mango Blossom blends so well with the orange Hibiscus. The teak which gives it lasting power and makes it a little edgy while maintaining just a slight sweetness maintained by the honey Amber. It is just wonderful for the summer I was able to maintain where time for at least four hours it's pretty good for a celebrity fragrance there's nothing overwhelming about it it's beautiful and sensual at the same time just enough that someone next to you would never get sick but close enough with the pleasing instead. Depending on how much I use it. Unsure if I would re-purchase since I have a large collection of fragrances.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is my favourite perfume ever! I get so many compliments on it when i am wearing it! It smells so good and I love it.

on 2/1/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite spring/summer scents!!!!! Its a tropical,passionfruity kinda scent on me...the only downfall is the lasting power its weak,within less than 2hrs its practically gone and I always find myself repeatedly spritzing in on throughout the day/night.....other than that I still love it.

Ok so I accidentally ended up with TWO bottles of this in my stash and figured I'd better actually wear it for a day before figuring out whether to keep, purge, or purge just ONE bottle.

I'm actually surprised I like this as much as I do. It's a tropical sweet passionfruit/cherry/orchid/hibiscus fruity floral edt and I expected to be bored by it, but honestly it's a lot of fun. I don't need 2 bottles of it, but I'll keep the tiny bottle and the lotion and jettison the larger bottle to make room in my stash. :)

Most fruity-florals open with an unfortunate alcohol hairspray blast and this one did not. It is a sweet-tart cherry and blood orange opening on me, and the cherry lasts throughout the entire drydown, which I love! It's just tart enough to NOT evoke cough syrup in the wearing. The drydown is fun and tropical, It doesn't really venture into anything deep---a bit of amber and a hint of musk is about it, on me. But longevity is 4+ hours (not bad for drugstore edt) and longer if I layer with the lotion that came with the gift set (don't let the name 'gold shimmering body cream' fool you--the shimmer is super fine and hardly noticeable).

All in all, I smell sweet and feisty today. One would even go so far as to call me 'Fierce' ;)
(crosspost)

on 10/14/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This smells so great. I reallly, really wish it came in an EDP instead of just an EDT. Everyone's complaining about the same thing in these reviews: smells great; doesn't last. The problem is it's an EDT. It really does smell awesome. It smells like sweet grapefruit to me and isn't overpowering at all. It also has such a warm feel to it. I was so surprised this came from Beyonce. I would definitely buy it if it lasted longer, but spraying it multiple times a day would be quite annoying. Otherwise it's a wonderful scent.

on 7/4/2012 3:29:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this one. On my skin I smell a lot of mango, a bit of musk, some spicy amber and just a touch of wood. The rest of the fruits and flowers add a generic sweetness without compromising the fragrance's appeal. It's not groundbreaking but being sweet, fruity, uncomplicated, it fits perfectly in the current trend (think Escada). I'm a sucker for anything tropical so there you go. My favorite part is the price.

Unfortunately it stays very close to the skin and longevity could be MUCH better...

on 4/28/2012 3:01:00 PM

I really didn't like Heat, but I received a few samples of Heat Rush and decided to give it a try. On the upside, this smells much better than Heat, in my opinion. Heat Rush is a warm, tropical perfume that is light and not overpowering. On my skin I smell orange, passion fruit and the honey amber. Tropical scents aren't really my thing, and I feel like this is a scent that everyone has smelled before. Any generic tropical, fruity perfume or lotion pretty much smells like this. I don't find it super unique.
The real problem with this is that it has zero lasting power. I apply it, and the scent is completely gone within an hour. I've never gotten to smell the base notes because this just disappears. I have cheapo body mists and knockoff perfumes that last much longer than this.
I wouldn't recommend this. It's a pretty dupe-able scent, and if you bought the bottle, you'd probably use it up in less than a month because of how often you need to reapply.

on 3/27/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It smells great but does not last at all! Such a shame because I would wear it all the time. I was going to put it in an atomizer but you cannot open the bottle up.

I really liked the smell of this perfume. The light fruity scent reminded me of summer. This perfume is fresh and for everyday use. It was very affordable and it has a nice orange bottle. The smell is bit like an ESCADA perfume. The only con however is that it didn't last very long and i had to put more on during the day

I sprayed this in the air and it smelled wonderful. I sprayed it on myself and it smelled like orange air freshener. Very cheap quality scent and too young for me.

Popular Fragrances