MAC free to be

MAC free to be
free to be

3.5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

As I love all my Mac shadows, this is the most sheer one. I love my shadows opaque like, and this just doesn't cut it for me. If I was doing a bronze warn neutral eye, with would be a good transition shade or for blending out the crease!

on 5/24/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The colour is nice for a sunset-look and suits my green-hazel eyes BUT...
As with almost all Mac mattes, it's very chalky, it doesn't apply well and it's sheer, which I don't particularly mind with this colour. But the texture is just so bad. Not worth 10 for a refill pan!
Was ready to bin it, but used it as a blush. This will probably be my most expensive one...
I will definitely never repurchase.

on 5/22/2014 3:55:00 AM

A very unusual color: coral but not in a rabbit-eye kind of way, rosy but not in an unsophisticated girlish kind of way. Absolutely gorgeous for green eyes. I recommend pairing it with Uninterrupted which brings out the pronounced beige tint in free to be. It looks classy but still very special and that is also due to the matte formula and the smooth but not too intense color payoff. When reading the other unfavorable reviews I ask myself: who on earth would want to pack that color on thickly? - it needs to have a transparent quality to have the proper effect! Green-eyed girls, give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this eyeshadow today for the first time and I am quite diasppointed. While the color in the pan appears to be a pinky-peach, upon application it is a dark rusty-copper color, almost reddish. It is darker than Expensive Pink.

This is somewhat misleading as I definitely did not want this type of color. I used a very dense brush, and will try using a sparser type and see if the application differs. Unless I can get it to appear as pictured, this will be useless for me.

on 4/19/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this color, you can totally build this up, you just need a good brush. Its a lovely peachy pink, and as weird as this sounds it looks stunning over a dark olivey-gold color! The sales lady showed it to me when I got it (because thats what color I had on that day) and I was in love. =)

I just got this and used it for a blush and it looks awesome, it's a coral color, this is pretty sheer and is impossible to build up color on my eyes

Top Rated Eye Shadow