3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

A little pricey, but oh god its worth it. I apply as a bronzer/ contour using my fingers and blend out with a stippling brush. It really gives me a bronzey goddess glow. In love! It wears evenly on my skin and doesn't get patchy on me, like I know some other people do. Also, a little goes a long way - I don't think I'll ever have to repurchase this!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I got this as a gift from one of my girlfriends after she was done with her tan phase. It had been sitting in my drawers but I recently stumbled upon it again. This is similar to liquid illuminators because its versatile. You can add it on top of your face to illuminate areas on your face or you can mix it in with your foundation. I prefer to mix it with my foundation, I've found that it works better that way. I'm on the fence about repurchasing this specific shade after I use this tube, I'd rather go for the other shades.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

No No No I used this about three weeks ago and still have a stubborn spot exactly where I put this on my cheek! It didn't give me a glow, its literally so sheer that its unnoticeable once you blend it out even just a bit and its a little orange looking. It also feels really greasy, which is why it broke me out. Thank goodness I just used a tiny amount. Thankfully I bought it on sale so I didn't spend too much money.... although I still paid too much for a product that breaks me out and I'll never use again. I might.... try it on my body.. But tbh I feel it will break me out there as well so I'll probably just pass. Cheers!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

5 years ago

I love love LOVE LOVE LOOOVVEEE this illuminator! I went to the NARS counter at my local Nordstrom and got two sample pots of this product. I have dark skin, and I used this to top off my highlighted areas. I love a dewy, sparkly look on my face and this definitely delivered! It's not too glittery; it's more of a subtle glow. This products helps me feel more beautiful! I have even used it on a clean face just to give my face a natural, highlighted glow. I love this! The price is meh :/ but I would save up to buy it when my samples run out.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

from

6 years ago

I love this product to add a beautiful bronze glow, especially in the summer. I have fair skin so it is a bit dark for me in the winter (then I switch to the NARS Illuminator in Orgasm) but it's perfect for when I have a bit of natural color. I really like the formula, it is easy to blend and using a very small amount goes a long way.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

Not a huge fan of this.. the glitter in this product is too visible. I bought this product thinking it would give me a healthy natural bronze glow, but it does not achieve this. I think that it could however look better with a full-on heavy makeup look, but for a natural everyday look, the glitter in this product is overwhelming.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

7 years ago

I have the Orgasm Illuminator, which is great for a blush-type glow. Got this one because I'm a bronzer/highlighter junkie and OMG, it's wonderful. NC35-ish, dry skin. A few little drops and it adds a dewy, warm glow, no blush needed to look alive and healthy. Sometimes I'll put a little cream blush over it but rarely. Highly recommended when you're in a hurry. Going on vaca and taking only this one!

About reviewer (472 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

Was talked into purchasing this in Space NK when I went to buy the Nars TM. Was a bit expensive I though but it turns out I really like it. It looks terribly dark in the bottle but goes on very sheer. It really warms the complexion and had a nice sparkle. I used it a great deal on holiday when I had a tan but still use occasionally in winter on night to liven up my pale face! I do think its a little over priced but you use so little each time, it will last a long time.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

8 years ago

this stuff looks gorgeous on me!!! i'm very very fair, so i do have to blend it well, and a little goes a long way, but it's the prettiest tan glow. i don't think other people would notice it much, but it gives me a healthy, fresh look, especially with the orgasm multiple on top. got it in that gift set, and would definitely buy again-it's beautiful.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

WOW. Mixed this with Laura Mercier TM and WOW. Wow. Gives a glow like no other. It makes me feel like I belong in Malibu or some other climate year round. I was worried that it was too orange at first. However, once I added the rest of my makeup and blended neck/chest area, it was perfect. Highly recommended if you are looking for a warm glow. I have only mixed with foundation so far, which is how I plan to use the product.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35