Smashbox Full Exposure

Smashbox Full Exposure

3.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 7/24/2016 12:42:00 AM

This mascara achieves very good length and does a good job separating and spreading out my lashes (no clumping). My one complaint is that it does not thicken my lashes as much as I'd like it to.

I got this mascara in Ipsy and I like it a lot but HOLY COW it is expensive. I am using this daily and when it runs out I probably will be a little upset but I will not be repurchasing because of two reasons. Reason 1 is because it is too expensive and Reason 2 is the brush is so large the bristles go straight through my lashes and get all over my eyelid. I find myself switching my routine and putting mascara on before eyeshadow when normally I do it the other way around. It is very nice though it is quite natural which is the type of look I look forward to in mascara and any other makeup product. I wouldn't repurchase but if I were to get it as a gift or as a sample again I would most definitely use it daily once again.

To Read all 172 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really liked this. It's the right shade of black. It's a wet formula, but keeps a curl and won't weigh lashes down. It separates, defines, volumes and lengthens in a natural looking way (perfect for a daytime look). You won't get spidery lashes, clumps, and any crunchyness. It builds nicely but looks best with a few coats. It won't flake, but does smudge under my eyes just a when it's really hot out (not a deal breaker for me, but definitely brings it down a star).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This smudges on me a little, so I'm only giving it 2 stars since that's a major deal breaker. I'm glad it works for so many other people, but I do have to say that aside from smudging, it gives only average volume as well (for me).

I've gotten much better volume from lots of other drugstore lengthening mascaras, and for only a fraction of the price. For that reason alone I just can't justify rebuying this mascara.

The wand is pretty big, which is always a good indicator that it will provide volume with zero definition. That's great if that's what you're looking for, but a lot of women like the middle road of having some definition with their volumizing.

Anyway, maybe others will have better luck with it than I did, because mascara is one of those rare items that can be the HG for one person, and be the worst product ever for another person.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing mascara. Doesn't clump. Voluminous and lengthening. I have very fine eyelashes and this mascara makes my lashes look so much fuller. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it, as I've tried Bobbi Brown and LancĂ´me before. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've received this twice through Ipsy, and I have to say, I'm absolutely in love with this mascara, and find myself reaching for this over my myriad of other mascaras these days. Even though I only have the travel size tube, I find it very easy to apply; it doesn't smudge or splash on my lids; it adds plenty of volume and separates my lashes beautifully. I love that it leaves my lashes feeling quite soft and fluttery. (I detest the feeling of gloopy, brittle lashes, ugh.. ) I will absolutely buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This mascara is good. However, this mascara is also expensive. The wand is very large, so it can make manouvering it around your lashes a little awkward, but if you're careful you can get a very lovely, fluttery lash effect. I have very short and straight lashes, and I find this mascara volumising and lengthening without being clumpy or crunchy on the lashes. It looks lovely and separated on the lashes, and it feels soft and natural to touch. I do find that this straightens out my lashes if I curl them beforehand. The main downside for me is price, because I have mascaras I prefer that are much cheaper.

I have the waterproof version and I love this mascara. it doesn't clump or have that spider lash. it also doesn't flake I feel like this is truly waterproof, of the ones that I have tried, and also is not too difficult to remove. I love the way my lashes look with this mascara and I will buy again

on 5/15/2016 10:24:00 PM

I'm in between on this mascara. It's not life changing but it's good. I don't think I'll repurchase it tho I'll definitely finish the tube I have.

Pros:
No smudging or flakes
Easy to remove
Good length and volume
Holds a curl

Cons:
Price is steep for an average mascara
Clumps if you're not careful
There's a learning curve to using this wand
Large wand can be messy if not careful

Overall not a bad product but not worth the price tag imo.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A good volumizibg and lengthening mascara with a sturdy wand and results which fall nicely in-between "natural" and "dramatic." My complaint, however, is a big one. This mascara takes time to dry, and even if you swipe extra product off before applying, it can be a little drippy. This leads to almost inevitable smudging and marking. In my opinion, the cleanup just isn't worth t.