Max Block Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera SPF30

Max Block Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera SPF30
Max Block Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera SPF30Max Block Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera SPF30

Price: $

Price: $

I saw this when I ran in the dollar store and thought I'd try it out. I loved it and went back the next day to stock up. It's a great sunscreen that's cheaper than anything else out there, including generic stuff. It has a fragrance, so I'm afraid to use it on my face because my skin is sensitive but I love it everywhere else.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from my local $1 Tree and I must say that I am in love with this stuff. During the summer I wear bug spray and SPF lotions all the time. I paid $1 instead of $10 for a sunscreen. It's UVA/UVB protected, water and sweat resistant, smells great, and lasted all day I use it along with Max Block After Sun Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion to make the smell even more appealing I wil be going back to stock up

on 4/25/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I found this from Dollar Tree with only $1 and it is made in USA! I was skeptical when I bought this but its UVA/UVB protection with "very water & sweat resistant" for 4 oz. so I just took a risk. I am glad to find this hidden gem :) Very sweat resistant without too much white cast. I did not get sunburn in the 85+F humid sun while hiking yesterday. I was sweating all over and wiped often with Kleenex but I guess I had enough sun protection. No breakout so far. Not greasy either. I did not use on my face as I am afraid of breakouts but I did apply to my ears, neck, and hands. My fellow hikers forgot to apply sunscreen so I let them use generously. Nobody complaint about greasy face or breakouts. Love my $1 investment!

I removed my SS with $1 Dollar Days MU Remover Wipes (see my separate review with pics).

See ingredients in the pics above.