Avon Foot Works Dual-Action Pedi-Peel with Aloe

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Avon Foot Works Dual-Action Pedi-Peel with Aloe

4.3

on 9/9/2013 3:20:00 PM

This product does a fantastic job softening the huge callouses under the ball of my feet. I normally use it before I go to bed as the drying action helps to cool my feet during the summer. Really great for the price.

on 2/16/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used once then ordered two more containers. My heels have thick, dry, white, calloused dead skin all over them (sorry about the visual). I used these last night and my heels are already smoother, redder (more normal colored because dead skin is gone), and better than they have been ever. I got this on sale for about $3.00. It works wonderfully! I just wish it had directions with it, because I am not sure I am using it correctly.

on 4/25/2011 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product does a great job of softening calluses on feet. I use it after I use my foot file and will sometimes put foot lotion on after its dry, although you don't really need to.

The only con with this product is that it takes a while to completely dry so you can't really walk around too much right away if you want it all to sink in but thats not really a big deal. It still works even if you just put it on and then get up and go.

It only comes with 22 pads though, so if you plan on using it often you may run out quickly but I don't use mine that often and am still on my first jar after 6-8 months.

Definitely buy, but I would recommend using it with a foot file in order to see the best results!

Popular Body Skincare Products