Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush
Stippling BrushStippling BrushStippling Brush

4.3

on 4/25/2017 1:09:00 PM

OH MY GOD this is an amazing brush that makes your makeup look super flawless, I used this for liquid foundation, powder foundation and bronzer and it blends everything like a dream and makes your skin look soooo smooth, It also blends everything super quick but doesn't leave behind any streaks like some brushes, I really think this will definitely without a doubt replace my beauty blender, my foundation brush and powder brush as it sooooooo good.
Another fantastic brush from real techniques at a great price!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this one for blush, especially cream blushes.

on 3/22/2017 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Awesome brush, way better than my MAC that streaked and shed constantly. This applies liquid foundation like a dream and with very little product. It hasn't shed a single hair, and leaves zero streaks. A definite winner!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great stippling brush, especially for the price point. It's dense but doesn't feel too rough on the skin. It is smaller, so I just work in smaller sections.

on 1/8/2017 10:43:00 PM

I bought this last year. Because I wash them after every use, I usually have 3 or 4 of the stippling brushes.. So really, wash it every other day? This one went out fast. The brush is already coming apart. The brush particles would stick to my face.

I'd rather stick to Sonia Kashuk. About the same price. Had my Sonia Kashuk for over 2 years and never fell apart like Real Techniques.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love to use a stippling brush to apply and buff my foundation. When my Sonia Kashuk #4 gave out I replaced it with this one based on the good reviews.
Ouch! I know I have sensitive skin, but this brush is rough! I don't know if it's my imagination, but the bristles actually feel pointy. It's also sparsely packed so it streaks instead of buffing. Back to Sonia I go.

on 12/20/2016 7:01:00 AM

This is so good to blend my liquid foundation out, I love using a traditional foundation first to apply foundation all around my face and then use this guy to blend them out! the finish is natural, it is also easy to apply liquid highlighter and blusher, multiple use. Besides, this is way better than MAC 187 in my mind...187 is waste of money for me

This RT (Real Techniques) brush is one of about 40 Real Techniques brushes I have and LOVE. I use this brush often for blush and other things. It is an excellent stipple get brush. It applies different types of makeup very well from liquid to powders. I happen to use this most often with powders that I can be heavy handed with to make it lighter. There Duo fiber brushes are lovely too but I have to say every single brush of there's are really incredible and my friends are now turns on to Real Techniques.

I don't have hair fall out from this brush or any of their other brushes. Plus they are really well made. I care about ton about how they feel on my skin as I have a skin condition in which my skin will turn red with touch very very very easily. These brushes do NOT cause my skin to turn red at all vs other brushes do. Even when I blend blend blend with the awesome blending brushes that give an HD look! My skin feels so good.

I am hard on the brushes when I clean them though I do not get the top wet. I use brush cleaner and am pretty hard on them then as well.

I would buy each brush again but some Imore very happy I have multiples of already. WHY? So I have clean brushes ready when I'm doing blending etc.

I strongly recommend gifting any of the Real Techniques brushes or products to your friends. My friends have really enjoyed them.

on 10/6/2016 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this brush for several years now, since she first launched them, and I love it. It's the only foundation brush I use. Doesn't shed, very sturdy, and I love the way it applies my foundation. I used this brush everyday. I use this to stipple on my foundation, then I lightly tap over my face with a dry beauty blender and voila! The perfect finish.

on 10/6/2016 12:22:00 PM

I am a brush junkie. I have a plethora of different brushes floating around, and this is one of my favorites. I love a flawless, full face, airbrushed look, and this helps me create that. I first apply my foundation (loreal infallible matte foundation) to the back of my hand, and distribute evenly across my face with a cheap ELF foundation brush. I'll then take this fabulous brush, and stipple the foundation in, creating that flawless look I so adore. It's cheap, effective, and super easy to clean. It is one of my go to brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes