Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

Stippling BrushStippling BrushStippling Brush

4.3

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I originally liked it although I found it quite small for foundation. Then.....it started shedding. Not just the odd hair here and there - HUGE clumps at a time. Maybe it’s a rare dud from RT but it’s got to go in the bin I’m afraid. Shame.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

YES! HG brush for face! I use this for all kind of face products (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, highlighter,...) and the result is always a win. This brush gives me a good coverage, not sheer and not too much. My face is combo (normal-dry cheeks + oily T-zone) and tends to flake sometimes. I stipple the foundation from the brush on my skin til it's a bit blended then I buff it very softly and the result is always like airbrushed. I use cheap drugstore foundation and I'm glad that RT Stippling Brush makes them look so fabulous on my skin. I tried with other makeup tools (flat foundation brush, flat kabuki, round kabuki, oval brush, makeup sponges) and I always come back to this because I can rely on good coverage and an amazing finish. I own another stippling brush by KIKO but that is way to harsh. The one by RT has soft bristles which can't harm my undereye area. That's how soft they feel. I don't understand why people say stippling brushes give you a light coverage, I can't confirm that. It gives you more than just a light coverage but it's still looks natural and not cakey.

on 4/25/2017 1:09:00 PM

OH MY GOD this is an amazing brush that makes your makeup look super flawless, I used this for liquid foundation, powder foundation and bronzer and it blends everything like a dream and makes your skin look soooo smooth, It also blends everything super quick but doesn't leave behind any streaks like some brushes, I really think this will definitely without a doubt replace my beauty blender, my foundation brush and powder brush as it sooooooo good.
Another fantastic brush from real techniques at a great price!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this one for blush, especially cream blushes.

on 5/31/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG ALL REAL TECHNIQUE BRUSHES ARE TO DIE FOR! GREAT PRICE & SUPER SOFT! I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN! THEY'RE EQUAL OR BETTER THAN ANY HIGH-END BRUSHES OUT THERE. I DID A REVIEW ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL GO CHECK IT OUT :) HERE'S THE LINK:

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The only thing I really like this for is cream blush, but it does work beautifully for that purpose. When I got it I thought it might be more of a multi-tasker, so I was a little disappointed, but I am glad that I found one thing that it is great at. I had been applying my cream blushes with my fingers, but this is far superior as it diffuses the cream more evenly and really makes it look very natural (which IMHO is the point of cream blush vs. powder blush.) If this one broke or fell apart I would re-purchase it for sure.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love to use a stippling brush to apply and buff my foundation. When my Sonia Kashuk #4 gave out I replaced it with this one based on the good reviews.
Ouch! I know I have sensitive skin, but this brush is rough! I don't know if it's my imagination, but the bristles actually feel pointy. It's also sparsely packed so it streaks instead of buffing. Back to Sonia I go.

on 3/22/2017 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Awesome brush, way better than my MAC that streaked and shed constantly. This applies liquid foundation like a dream and with very little product. It hasn't shed a single hair, and leaves zero streaks. A definite winner!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great stippling brush, especially for the price point. It's dense but doesn't feel too rough on the skin. It is smaller, so I just work in smaller sections.

on 1/8/2017 10:43:00 PM

I bought this last year. Because I wash them after every use, I usually have 3 or 4 of the stippling brushes.. So really, wash it every other day? This one went out fast. The brush is already coming apart. The brush particles would stick to my face.

I'd rather stick to Sonia Kashuk. About the same price. Had my Sonia Kashuk for over 2 years and never fell apart like Real Techniques.

Video Reviews & Tutorials