no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

A surprising orange hue color with tiny gold shimmer in the bottle. This varnish seems to be more liquid-y than all the other Revlons' I've bought. The color is cute, it doesn't streak (yeah!) , and it only costs $2 (on sales at CVS with the 75% off sticker). Cute summer color but I probably won't repurchase it again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

A nice, clear, bright orange with a slight shimmer. Not neon, but definitely bright. I don't really like the Revlon brush, which is too thin, and the formula can be difficult to manage (it's a bit on the thin side and can run unpredictably), but the lovely, bright orange is worth the effort, in my opinion. Really gorgeous polish. Despite the tricky formula and puny brush, I like this polish. It's hard to find a good orange, and this is definitely a good orange.

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Love this! Very flattering and covers in 2 coats. Lovely formula. Love love love love love.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This came out as part of the 2011 Summer Romantics collection. For anyone who thinks they can't wear oranges (and I am usually one of those people), this polish will change your mind. It is a gorgeous color for spring AND summer that I love with my warm/olive skin tone, but I think would also look great on cooler toned gals. The color is a bit less intense of a shade than an actual tangerine - like a blend between a pastel and bright, with a slight pearly-gold finish. Give me a break, I'm still working on my adjectives for nail polish - especially since I don't have a picture to post with this review. :)

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age25-29