Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.8

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I just got this and i'm loving it for foundation. I didn't expect to like it but its great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This brush has blown me away! Its truly a make-up artist in a brush....it does the work for you; at least when it comes to foundation application. It applies foundation in a thin coat but applies it very evenly. The application process is itself a pleasure!

Amazing brush!! This is my HG of foundation brushes now and I just love it. It makes foundation application so fast, you can literally put it on in seconds because of the size of the brush, and you don't get any streak marks. I expected because of it's size that I'd need another brush to do smaller areas, around the nose etc, but this brush does it all because of the tapered shape. My Mac traditional foundation brush has been relegated now and even stippling doesn't come close to how smooth this goes on, my foundation has never looked so good. If it has one downside, it's that it does need cleaning quite often. I wash my brushes every week and I find that by day 7 it's starting to leave streaks, but once it's had a wash it's back to being perfect so I can't complain. It's quite pricey, but not if you're used to paying for Mac brushes, and this is much better.

this is my 1st Louise Young brush & i am amazed by the quality. this large foundaton brush is very big - it applies liquid foundation in few gentle strokes without leaving any streaks! so quick and easy to apply foundation but because it's a large brush - you end up using more foundation than if you were to use a traditional size foundation brush or a stippling brush like 188 or 187. and it takes close to 48 hours for the brush to dry completely after you wash it. but i still love it! i plan to buy more Louise Young brushes to have in my collection!