Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good foundation brush, probably the best one out there. One may be overwhelmed by its size but it is tapered so it can go into the crevices of the face. It is synthetic so its great for liquid foundations and the application leaves no need for blending mainly because the bristles are so soft and the brush is firm and dense.
The only down side is that the brush is heavy and if you relax the hand the brush would naturally tilt.
Overall it is a brush that should be a staple in anyone's kit.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me start by saying I hope I don't ever have to buy another...because, ouch!

That said, this brush is worth every penny. It really is the best of both worlds - the large size allows you to apply foundation quickly in a few strokes, yet the bullet shape allows you to get into small areas around the eyes, nose, mouth, etc with no problem. The brush is incredibly soft and blends foundation with ease with no streaking.

I bought this on a whim after reading a blog review and having just bought Chanel Vitalumiere, which was not going on very well using fingers or my BeautyBlender. I had given up foundation brushes several years ago due to streaking, but it was clear a brush is what Vitalumiere needs, so I figured I would spring for the best! And I am so glad I did, every foundation I own (including MUFE F&B, Chanel VA, MAC F&B, and a couple of Missha BBs) all look SO great with it. I will probably be retiring my BeautyBlender after this.

I would like to try some other brushes in this line in the future, although I really have no need at this time.

Highly recommended!