Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a make up expert but this brush makes my life so much easier ... It is super soft and big enough for flawless foundation application in 1 minute max. I use it with Sisley oil free foundation and the combo really rocks. It does not absorb product, I need 2 to 3 pumps, brush brush brush and I am ready to go...a true gem..yes it needs cleaning once a week, I clean it with Apivita's foaming face cleanser ( oil and lavender I think) and I am very satisfied with the results. Soft, keeps its shape and softness. 5/5

In my quest for the perfect foundation brush, I tried the very praised LY 34. I read so many positive reviews on that brush, that I went ahead and bought it.
the brush performs well and leave me streak free.
But the quest continues...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've got them all: Dior, Chanel, Mac, Estee Lauder, Sigma, Real Techniques, you name it. But nothing compares to the LY34! This is a real HG for me. I love it so much, I bought 3 of them. I use one for the fondation, one for the bronzer (soleil tan de chanel which is another HG for me that I cannot live without) and another one for blush (sometimes). I feel like I wanna buy so many of this brush in case will discontinue it lol. For me it is the best foundation brush out there. I can't say enough good things about this brush. Fantastic finish, top quality, highly recommended!

Popular Makeup Brushes