Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A pain in the a** to wash. Takes forever to dry & cleanse.
I find most of her brushes to be overrated & too expensive. If you prefer natural bristles, Zoeva is a better option in terms of price & quality. The embossing on the handles came off pretty fast.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Count me in! I love love love this brush. I use it for my foundation and it spreads evenly, no blank areas lol. It's got a great handle, long enough and with good weight.

it's well built and has lasted me awhile with heavy usage. It is not cheap but not on the nose bleed scale either.

excellent brush, will repurchase if I lose.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation brush! Yes, its big but when using this it really doesn't feel that big. I think its because it is tapered to a sort of point - great for getting into small spaces :o) Its super soft, which is a huge bonus as it doesn't fluff up any dry areas I may have (so highly recommended if you want to use a brush but have dry skin). I do not find it too hard to clean - it dries over night, although I have found I need to wash it after almost every use or two, or streaking will occur. No shedding either. Great brush for using it like a paddle brush, or as a buffing brush. Doesn't grab too much foundation either, so hardly any waste.

Amazing brush!! This is my HG of foundation brushes now and I just love it. It makes foundation application so fast, you can literally put it on in seconds because of the size of the brush, and you don't get any streak marks. I expected because of it's size that I'd need another brush to do smaller areas, around the nose etc, but this brush does it all because of the tapered shape. My Mac traditional foundation brush has been relegated now and even stippling doesn't come close to how smooth this goes on, my foundation has never looked so good. If it has one downside, it's that it does need cleaning quite often. I wash my brushes every week and I find that by day 7 it's starting to leave streaks, but once it's had a wash it's back to being perfect so I can't complain. It's quite pricey, but not if you're used to paying for Mac brushes, and this is much better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Wow SO soft!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a fantastic, dome-shaped brush, unlike any I have seen or used before. I've had two foundation brushes in the past, the most recent being the Ecotools one; I like that one, but this is in a class of its own - round, bushy, full and fat.
It blends foundation perfectly, and I don't even need to use my fingers to finish. I also use it for blush (both cream and powder) and highlighter. A versatile face brush.
What a luxurious product - and not so expensive, considering the quality and amount of use you will get out of it. I think I paid around 24.

Popular Makeup Brushes