Louise Young Large foundation brush

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation brush! Yes, its big but when using this it really doesn't feel that big. I think its because it is tapered to a sort of point - great for getting into small spaces :o) Its super soft, which is a huge bonus as it doesn't fluff up any dry areas I may have (so highly recommended if you want to use a brush but have dry skin). I do not find it too hard to clean - it dries over night, although I have found I need to wash it after almost every use or two, or streaking will occur. No shedding either. Great brush for using it like a paddle brush, or as a buffing brush. Doesn't grab too much foundation either, so hardly any waste.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic foundation brush and very versatile. What I like about it is that the synthetic bristles are super soft and don't shed, and you can buff and blend foundation into your skin with it with no streaks.

I also use it to apply liquid/cream brushes, and sometimes I even use it to apply a light dusting of powder - it works well for stuff like MUFE HD powder that you only apply very little of.

I know some people say it's difficult to clean - I think the trick with it is to use just a little bit of product - apply it to your face first and then just use this to blend. Don't dip your brush into the product. Then you can layer on more product afterward if you need it and blend again.

Popular Makeup Brushes